The 7th Continent» Forums » Rules

Subject: 234 (SPOILERS!!!) rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Neil Ng
Singapore
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
After fighting the beetle on 234, I assume we discard it. However the investigate action instructs to go 234 again? So do we return 234 after fighting the beetle? Also whats the point?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick
Australia
flag msg tools
Zentaur wrote:
After fighting the beetle on 234, I assume we discard it. However the investigate action instructs to go 234 again? So do we return 234 after fighting the beetle? Also whats the point?

Yes, because the beetle has an hourglass symbol, it is discarded after the fight. Perhaps the repeat action had something to do with the flavour text on the beetle card? There is a banner there..
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Neil Ng
Singapore
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Yes I'm aware of the banner. However, the 119, 234 chain is not affected by that. Unless there is a banner on the investigate action on 119 Gold. Hopefully a developer can chime in here.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bruno Sautter
France
flag msg tools
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Zentaur wrote:
Yes I'm aware of the banner. However, the 119, 234 chain is not affected by that. Unless there is a banner on the investigate action on 119 Gold. Hopefully a developer can chime in here.

Hi,
You could fight the beetle over and over. If you do so and need to take card 234 (which won't be available anymore), you'll have to return all cards from the Past.
Card 234's back allows you something that wouldn't be available anymore if the card was banished after killing the bug.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Neil Ng
Singapore
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I have to say you guys have created a work of Art right here. How you guys can get all this together is blowing my mind. I am actually a little afraid to play the game now for fear of going through all the content and not having anymore 7th Continent

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bruno Sautter
France
flag msg tools
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Zentaur wrote:
I have to say you guys have created a work of Art right here. How you guys can get all this together is blowing my mind. I am actually a little afraid to play the game now for fear of going through all the content and not having anymore 7th Continent

Thank you Neil. Much appreciated.
Bruno
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Geoff Speare
United States
Bedford
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
tee hee, that tickles!!!
mbmbmbmbmb
Can you put the post text in spoiler tags? I came to this post via subscription so the title wasn't enough to keep me away.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.