Subject: Promos! rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jonathan Zev
msg tools
badge
All knowledge is worth having
mbmbmbmbmb
I asked Greater than Games, and they said that I could post pictures of the promo spirits for everyone to use. So I did! They are now in the gallery.
There are 5 pictures - 2 spirit panel fronts, two backs, and one with all eight power cards.

The pictures aren't exactly amazing quality, but they are perfectly legible, and hopefully at some point they'll be replaced by official PnP images from GtG, but I didn't think people wanted to wait until after GenCon to start using the promos.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Diederik
Belgium
Brasschaat
Antwerp
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Arcanist Lupus wrote:
I asked Greater than Games, and they said that I could post pictures of the promo spirits for everyone to use. So I did! They are now in the gallery.
There are 5 pictures - 2 spirit panel fronts, two backs, and one with all eight power cards.

The pictures aren't exactly amazing quality, but they are perfectly legible, and hopefully at some point they'll be replaced by official PnP images from GtG, but I didn't think people wanted to wait until after GenCon to start using the promos.

If people want, I can scan them so you have a better quality image for printing.
However, that can only be done once my copy has arrived...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.