Subject: Origin of the six characters rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
franck Leopold
France
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Warning : This thread have absolutely NO INTEREST, it's just about background ! shake

In the rulebook, we can read a story about the Leviathan and its awakening, but nowhere we can learn why there's at the heart of the Venice Carnival six characters highly skilled and with their weapons on them, and why they are already aware of the way to kill the Leviathan (find and use the holy bomb) ...

So i've imagined that they are Venetians who are members of an ancient Order who knows the truth and, generation after generation, watches the possible awakening of the monster while maintaining a high level of training and preparation ...
(they are similar to the arab warriors whose order guards the Ark of the covenant (or Arch of Alliance) for centuries in Indiana Jones's Raiders of the lost Ark movie) ...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Olivier Prevot
France
Paris
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
And why are they in the comedia del arte costume!
You are right, it can be very fun to have character background. There is a little bit of text behind the character sheet but this can be investigated further. cool
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
franck Leopold
France
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Good question, Olivier, but i have an answer to everything !

They are in Commedia dell'arte costumes because the awakening of the Leviathan happens (as the Ancient Propecy predicted it centuries ago) in the middle of the Venice Carnival, so by wearing them, they can roam the streets of the city unnoticed by the crowd (Unfortunately for them, the crowd of the city consists actually of 99 % of zombies, so i'm not sure their outfit is very effective now... shake )
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Olivier Prevot
France
Paris
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
An answer for everything!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
franck Leopold
France
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
yuk

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.