5 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Gaming Related » Recommendations

Subject: Good game for 2 3 people. rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ste M
msg tools
Hi we will probably play in 2/3 people.
I am looking for a good game like for example triumph amd tragedy.
I hear here i stand is good with 3 even if its a little long and i actually dont like to control 2 powers woth 2 hand of cards the same time. I like games like tbe latter's but also economic game like indonesia.
For 2 ppl i heard wir sind das wolk is not bad.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alexander Bergenstråle
Sweden
Luleå
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hmm maybe Vinhos Deluxe Edition or The Gallerist, they work well with 2 and 3, heavy brain burners but light on player interaction.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Luke Jaconetti
United States
Simpsonville
South Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
In my experience, Valley of the Kings is a lot of fun with three people.

Epic Card Game can be played 2-4 players right out of the box in several formats.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Laura Creighton
Sweden
Göteborg
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If you want a good 3 person game that is more like a wargame, i.e. like Here I Stand, try:

Churchill
Maria (new reprint soon)

plays 2-3 The End of the Triumvirate (but count me in among those who say, 3, not 2 for this.) I now see you already know about Triumph and the Tragedy, so sorry to recommend it here.

If you just want conflict, maybe
Cry Havoc

If you want for 2 players -- there are zillions of wargames for 2. Tell us more about what you like.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Moy Uba
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
Conquest of Paradise works well with 2, 3 or 4. it's a fairly light 4X / empire building game with hidden deployment, simple unique combat and a unique theme.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.