Popular Tags: [View All]
The Fiend
United States
Avon Lake
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
This was to be a shortened game because of appointments that had to be made so everyone agreed to 6 turns. Using my PC-Style rules and placing 1 VP per turn.
I had Egypt and attacked Miss Panda who used Zues to kill off one of my Elephants and a Hoplite to kill the other. I retreated and she took the VP. Eric with the Norse concentrated on exploring and soon had his all his mountains producing the 3 different resources. This meant every time he gathered I received nothing! I built a quarry and advanced into the Classic Age 1st followed by Miss Panda. Miss Panda saw another opportunity and attacked me again for an easy VP because I had not yet recruited. I advanced into the Heroic Age followed again by Miss Panda while Eric built his city and army which had not yet matched Panda's. Eric now quickly advanced in successive turns into the Heroic Age with us then launched war on Miss Panda. Both used God Powers but Loki helped the most and Panda went down giving Eric the largest army left. I used the 2 random trade cards I drew to get 2 VP's from the temple and Eric did the same for 1 VP.
The game ended with Eric getting 2 VP each for most buildings and largest army for a total of 5 VP while Panda and myself each had 2 VP's. The Norse played a flawless game where everything went exactly right!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pierre-Luc Thiffault
Canada
St-Laurent
Qu├ębec
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Re:Session Report
Jimzik (#28881),

ahead of your time?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.