Kevvy Weng
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
My Beautiful Kids !
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey guys, one more question I am looking for some assistance. If your ally is the union boss and you shake down a front of a store that is control by an player, does that player also take the front of the store action ? Thanks for the help.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Newsham
United Kingdom
Halifax
West Yorkshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, whenever a player other than the controlling player shakes down the front of a business, regardless of how they do it, the controlling player also takes the action

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Buetow
United States
McHenry
Illinois
flag msg tools
Combat Commander Archivist
badge
Move! Advance! Fire! Rout! Recover! Artillery Denied! Artillery Request! Command Confusion...say what?!
mbmbmbmbmb
junkweb wrote:
Hey guys, one more question I am looking for some assistance. If your ally is the union boss and you shake down a front of a store that is control by an player, does that player also take the front of the store action ? Thanks for the help.

To be clear, the player who controls the *turf* will get the shakedown abilities too, not the player who may have a thug on the business front. For what it's worth, I don't think there is mention of control for a business (store), only for turf.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
G S Bach
msg tools
Can anyone help re-confirm or clarify a few following points please?

For a business "under" my already controlled turf,

..1) Do I get the double front shake-down benefits, when I am the person who plays "Union Boss"?

..2) Same question, but for when I play "Shakedown Job Card" myself?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shotgun Games
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
G S Bach wrote:
Can anyone help re-confirm or clarify a few following points please?

For a business "under" my already controlled turf,

..1) Do I get the double front shake-down benefits, when I am the person who plays "Union Boss"?

No. You only get the passive resources (as the turf owner) when an opponent places a figure there, not when you place a figure. You would obviously still get the resources from the Union Boss, but not again as the turf owner.

G S Bach wrote:

..2) Same question, but for when I play "Shakedown Job Card" myself?

No. It only applies when an opponent places a figure.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.