JT Smith
United States
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmb
If you're sick of all the time you spend making images for your games, check this out: https://youtu.be/-puynHN5Hso

You can design all your components at once, and export to raw images, print and play PDF, or import directly into The Game Crafter.

Use the coupon code "firstk" and you can get it for half price forever (as long as you remain subscribed, and as long as you're one of the first 1,000 people to use that code).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Jome
United States
Franklin
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mb
Pretty cool.

A graphic design layout tool is nifty.

Now I need something that makes art.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The Apostle Green
United States
Lake County
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
That is not dead which can eternal lie
mbmbmbmbmb
Video doesn't play.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
JT Smith
United States
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmb
Not sure why the video isn't playing, but here is the direct link: https://youtu.be/-puynHN5Hso

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jay Fox
Australia
flag msg tools
I've signed up and trying to subscribe but it won't do anything when i select the subscribe button

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
JT Smith
United States
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmb
I'm sorry you are having trouble. We just deployed a patch for payments, so please try again. If you are still having trouble, please email info@thegamecrafter.com to talk directly to our customer service team.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Mitchel
msg tools
Amazing tool! I've already used it quite a bit and this is saving me many hours on prototyping.

I also love the fact that you're actively looking at suggestions for improvements from your userbase. The framework is there, and the ideas board seems to be a great place to get feedback to make this tool something even more incredible than it already is!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Epstein
United States
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmb
This seems like a great tool for students, as well. Is there any chance of bulk licensing discounts for, say, a game design class? I would love to start teaching people how to make games, but InDesign has always proved too expensive and too feature-rich to get for a class of newbies, even with student editions. Something to consider, especially with many universities offering game design classes.

Also, any chance of getting a vector icon creation tool in the program? I feel like that would be a great feature to include since iconography is SO crucial to games.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
JT Smith
United States
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmb
mepstein73 wrote:
This seems like a great tool for students, as well. Is there any chance of bulk licensing discounts for, say, a game design class? I would love to start teaching people how to make games, but InDesign has always proved too expensive and too feature-rich to get for a class of newbies, even with student editions. Something to consider, especially with many universities offering game design classes.

We can absolutely work something out for student pricing. PM me if you want to talk.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.