Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
John McK
United States
Springfield
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I get a good bit of mileage out of City of Iron, Eight Minute Empires, and Near + Far (and Above + Below before that). I was thinking it would be nice to have a set of metal coins suited to fit into all the RR fantasy universe games, with that distinctive Laukat style.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
William Aull
United States
Owensboro
KY
flag msg tools
Gaming Collector/Enthusiast
badge
Gamer Without a Cause
mbmbmbmbmb
Agreed! Would love to trick out the series

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carmen Cerra
United States
Ames
IA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I had the same thought just a few days ago, and recently picked up some replica doubloons (eBay.) They're obscure enough (no writing) and numerous enough to accommodate all the games.
You could also google board gaming coins, or metal tokens, etc, to see what you could find.

Still, I'd love to get a Red Raven Games-specific set of metal coins.
(Except Artifacts, Inc. -- I wonder if there are replica silver dollars or 1920s American coins out there at a reasonable price?)

(Of the doubloons I got, there are 50 smalls (will be 1s), and 10 larges (will probably be 5s.) Cost about $20. Hopefully, should be enough:

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Montgomery
United States
Otisville
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I am the exact opposite. I love Ryan's art and would rather he ran a Kickstarter to purchase the coins from each part of the universe. I have the Near and Far coins and would easily pay for the Above and Below and Islebound coins in the same shapes as the cardboard.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.