Ben Steer
United Kingdom
London
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
Usually goes for double this - hope it's not an error (I've ordered many times from Gameseek and only once had a minor issue).

https://www.gameseek.co.uk/pd/1331586/cavern+of+cynder:+shad...

Shadows of Brimstone: Other Worlds – Caverns of Cynder

That's a bargain for a load more mine tiles, a new world and some cards and minis.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Burke
England
Newcastle (aka Geordie Land)
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Great price cheers

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Johnson
United Kingdom
Derby
Derbyshire
flag msg tools
badge
Little Englander
mbmbmbmbmb
Remember Quidco.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Waggly Bean
United Kingdom
Walsall
West Midlands
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
This is a great price for those who didn't get in on the original Kickstarter. They also have the Shadows of Brimstone: Trederran Raiders Enemy Pack for £10.xx (I forget the pence, but it is a good price at under £11!)

For those that did do the Kickstarter, they also have Shadows of Brimstone: Trun Hunters Enemy Pack at £13.56 inc delivery, which is the cheapest I've seen it. Sadly no swamp slugs available.

For those who were at outlaw and not minecart pledge levels, they also have the Shadows of Brimstone: Dark Stone Brutes Enemy Pack for £13.56.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Burke
England
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
For the normal enemy packs do you just get the figures and nothing else?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dean L
United Kingdom
Coventry
West Midlands
flag msg tools
Just the figures and the large enemy card for them.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Waggly Bean
United Kingdom
Walsall
West Midlands
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Drittz wrote:
For the normal enemy packs do you just get the figures and nothing else?

If you go to the BGG page for each one it tells you what's in it. Usually it includes the minis, the large card for that enemy and the threat cards to spawn them (normal and other world if available). I don't think the normal packs have extra missions if that's what you're getting at!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Burke
England
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Anyone receive their copy?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard King
United Kingdom
Crockenhill
KENT
flag msg tools
Had my order cancelled despite the game clearly being in stock. Price back up to £33 now though.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mouldy Banana
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmb
rking999 wrote:
Had my order cancelled despite the game clearly being in stock. Price back up to £33 now though.
Ordering from gameseek is like a lottery but with slightly better odds.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Waggly Bean
United Kingdom
Walsall
West Midlands
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I ordered Trun Hunters and Darkstone Brutes - been a week and a half and nothing has arrived but my order hasn't been cancelled either. Went to use the contact form on their website but it didn't work on my phone...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Russell Wheeler
United Kingdom
Shepherds Bush, London
Great Britain
flag msg tools
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
If we're getting onto GameSeek bashing (I've been wanting to for a while) I bought Unlocked! from them a few weeks ago, as they were the cheapest price I could find.

After hearing nothing for weeks I emailed to ask what was going on and I got the classic GameSeek response along the lines of

"When we went to pack your order we found it was damaged and we are now out of stock, would you like a refund or to wait for more stock"

I've had emails about 'damaged stock' maybe 3 or 4 times now.

What is happening over there in that warehouse!!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Steer
United Kingdom
London
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
Sorry to hear you guys are having trouble with them. I once had that damaged stock email as well, but i waited it out and eventually got my game. I've simply never had any other trouble with them and they've generally always been quite responsive to emails.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Russell Wheeler
United Kingdom
Shepherds Bush, London
Great Britain
flag msg tools
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I've always just taken the refund with the mystery damaged stock email, but this time I've decided to wait it out.

So fingers crossed.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard King
United Kingdom
Crockenhill
KENT
flag msg tools
the_bengine wrote:
Sorry to hear you guys are having trouble with them. I once had that damaged stock email as well, but i waited it out and eventually got my game. I've simply never had any other trouble with them and they've generally always been quite responsive to emails.

Have you received a copy of Caverns of Cynder yet?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Steer
United Kingdom
London
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
rking999 wrote:
the_bengine wrote:

Have you received a copy of Caverns of Cynder yet?

I didn't order one, I already own it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.