Germany
Geltendorf
Bayern
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi, all,

the PDF rulebook link we got a while back (May?) is missing the final 5 quests. Pages 46-51 (inclusive) are simply not there. i've checked the CMON site, and they don't host the PDF rulebook at all, nor does the copy of the book which Google finds contain those pages.

Is anyone aware of a PDF copy which contains the whole book?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian

Minnesota
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
They don't normally post quests at all. So don't expect a PDF of everything.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chuck Hurd
United States
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
That is intentional.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephan Beal
Germany
Geltendorf
Bayern
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Neric wrote:
They don't normally post quests at all.

The five other CMON-produced PDFs i have include all of the relevant missions. Specifically, Zombicide Seasons 1-3 and its two big-box expansions.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephan Beal
Germany
Geltendorf
Bayern
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Carcking wrote:
That is intentional.

Citation needed?

It's inconsistent vis-a-vis every other CMON rules PDF i own.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chuck Hurd
United States
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
sgbeal wrote:
Carcking wrote:
That is intentional.

Citation needed?

It's inconsistent vis-a-vis every other CMON rules PDF i own.

I don't think you'll find one but it's clear that they intentionally left out the quests. Maybe they're learning a lesson. ?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mr Suitcase
Canada
Burlington
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The Z:BP PDF they posted was missing most of the quests. And that's the predecessor for this game. Maybe check Arcadia quest inferno, and see if they did the same.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephan Beal
Germany
Geltendorf
Bayern
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Carcking wrote:
I don't think you'll find one but it's clear that they intentionally left out the quests. Maybe they're learning a lesson. ?

It's clear that they left the pages out on purpose, but the only lesson to be learned by them doing so is that it agitates e-book users to no end.

In my gaming room i have a TV hooked up to a small Android device, upon which i like to have my e-rulebooks open while i play games.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chuck Hurd
United States
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
sgbeal wrote:
Carcking wrote:

It's clear that they left the pages out on purpose, but the only lesson to be learned by them doing so is that it agitates e-book users to no end.

In my gaming room i have a TV hooked up to a small Android device, upon which i like to have my e-rulebooks open while i play games.

Some (many?) publishers won't release even the rulebook until years after release, if ever.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan Kinney
Canada
Surrey
British Columbia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
sgbeal wrote:
Carcking wrote:

So scan the rule book or take a picture of each page. Only take a few minutes.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephan Beal
Germany
Geltendorf
Bayern
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Carcking wrote:
Some (many?) publishers won't release even the rulebook until years after release, if ever.

*cough*A Touch of Evil*cough*

That's not been my experience with CMON, but that experience is admittedly limited to non-BP Zombicide.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chuck Hurd
United States
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
sgbeal wrote:
*cough*A Touch of Evil*cough*

Exactly what I was thinking. I had to scan mine so I could have it when I want it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Max Maloney
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
"If trees could scream, would we be so cavalier about cutting them down? We might, if they screamed all the time, for no good reason." -Jack Handey
mbmbmbmbmb
What I have seen in the past is that they don't post quests in the rules PDFs prior to release (i.e., in the window between final rules being completed/shown to backers and actual retail availability).

At some indeterminate point after retail availability, CMON officially hosts a full PDF of the rules on their website.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephan Beal
Germany
Geltendorf
Bayern
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Dormammu wrote:
What I have seen in the past is that they don't post quests in the rules PDFs prior to release (i.e., in the window between final rules being completed/shown to backers and actual retail availability).

At some indeterminate point after retail availability, CMON officially hosts a full PDF of the rules on their website.

That's also my suspicion, based on the fact that the URL listed in the rulebook for downloading printable character class sheets doesn't yet work (it currently redirects to zombicide's site, where there's no mention of MD).

Why they do that, i cannot for the life of me imagine.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thilo M.
Germany
Wiesbaden
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
sgbeal wrote:
Dormammu wrote:

That's also my suspicion, based on the fact that the URL listed in the rulebook for downloading printable character class sheets doesn't yet work (it currently redirects to zombicide's site, where there's no mention of MD).

For the hype I guess! Me for example I cannot wait to get a glimpse. I even tried reading them by pausing the unboxing videos...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephan Beal
Germany
Geltendorf
Bayern
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
GrandKhan44 wrote:
sgbeal wrote:

For the hype I guess! Me for example I cannot wait to get a glimpse. I even tried reading them by pausing the unboxing videos...

If that's the case (and it may be!) then it's just marketing bull****, which is something i have absolutely zero patience/sympathy for. Grrrr.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J P
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
GrandKhan44 wrote:
sgbeal wrote:
Dormammu wrote:

Just so you know, PDFs of the class sheets are already up. There's at least two threads about it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephan Beal
Germany
Geltendorf
Bayern
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
DancingFool wrote:
Just so you know, PDFs of the class sheets are already up. There's at least two threads about it.

Already got 'em .

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thilo M.
Germany
Wiesbaden
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
DancingFool wrote:
GrandKhan44 wrote:
sgbeal wrote:
Dormammu wrote:

Yes I got all of it but the scenarios are nowhere - but that is OK keeps the tension up a bit...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.