Popular Tags: [View All]
Ralph Tricoche
United States
Bronx
NY
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
is there an organizer solution that makes sense which houses all the expansions and miniatures and so on?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Julia
msg tools
admin
designer
We have dragged Reason from her Throne and set in her place the Empress of Dreams [liber Endvra]
badge
Wenn ich die Zivilisation hinter mir lasse, fühle ich mich sicher (Heinrich Harrer)
mb
I'm using a plano box for the tokens, and deck boxes for the sleeved cards. But nope, there's no way I can fit the sleeved cards within the core game box

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carthoris Pyramidos
United States
Centennial
Colorado
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I haven't got Unbreakable Bonds yet (it's en route), but with all the other expansions, my core box is perfectly full -- tokens and minis in plano, sleeved cards bagged in sets.

Since I'm expecting to have to go to two boxes anyhow, I'm seriously considering coin collector sheets for the combat/asset tokens: the 30-pocket sheets seem like they'd fit the tokens with or without capsules, and they'd make them a lot easier and quicker to find.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carlos Pérez Cantalapiedra
Spain
Zaragoza
Zaragoza
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I will have to make some research also in the near future. The Caught in a web is available here from the last friday. With that, and fan-made The Goblin Horde, King Tobias's Tournament, Chaos and Corruption, and mine (The Crystals of Might) almost have to remove the cardboard insert... zombie

And each month is arriving a new expansion here... not to say when UB arrives...

I also need something for the item tokens, since I store them sorted within each letter... the coin collector, or some tuned tubular little plastic bottles (as I did with the Mage Knight enemy tokens) would do.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris
United States
Tucson
Arizona
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I've not sleeved any cards, but have all expansions and with all the bagged tokens (including separate individual bagged Item sets w/ tokens), minis, cards and rules everything fits perfectly in the core box.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carthoris Pyramidos
United States
Centennial
Colorado
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
urkary wrote:
I also need something for the item tokens, since I store them sorted within each letter... the coin collector, or some tuned tubular little plastic bottles (as I did with the Mage Knight enemy tokens) would do.

Tubes work okay for tokens needed in setup; I use them for Kingdom Builder location bits. But I'm drawn to the sheet option for large sets of basically unique tokens, where you want to find a particular one during the course of play. It's what I use for the power tiles in Kemet.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Corban
Canada
Newmarket
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I haven't sleeved the cards and only use baggies. Everything fits into the base game box.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Asher
United States
South Lake Tahoe
flag msg tools
badge
WACKY WAVING INFLATABLE ARM FLAILING TUBE MAN!!!
mbmbmbmbmb
urkary wrote:
and mine (The Crystals of Might)

This looks fun and is in my "next time i'm at the printer" queue... thanks again for it!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
VonMeister
United States
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Scarlet Witch wrote:
I'm using a plano box for the tokens, and deck boxes for the sleeved cards. But nope, there's no way I can fit the sleeved cards within the core game box

Plano box, plus I used the bottom of the box from Runewars (it's a deep box) with the lid of the Runebound box.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carlos Pérez Cantalapiedra
Spain
Zaragoza
Zaragoza
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
theashers wrote:
urkary wrote:
and mine (The Crystals of Might)

This looks fun and is in my "next time i'm at the printer" queue... thanks again for it!

I hope it will! Thank you and tell me your thoughts if you finally play it. Just choose wisely your hero and strategy for the Crystal you wish to obtain
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Bishop
United States
Boise
Idaho
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Which Plano type box works for everyone?

I just got the large expansion and was looking for a organizer box too.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Graeme Beaton
Scotland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I picked up the two adventure packs and the caught in web scenario after reading Mil05006's reviews. So, they turned up today an after a little squeezing in, I've managed to fit all into my original foam core insert. I'm not that fussed about fall of a dark star, but might be able to get this in as well if needed.

All cards are sleeved with premium sleeves (Mayday/FFG). Figures and action tokens are in the middle tub, coins/health/adventure tokens are in the second tub. The player/scenario cards are underneath the tokens.

About 1-2mm lift on the lid.

Might put in some card dividers in the adventure cards section to finish as I had to remove some of the thicker dividers to get the extra cards in.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bill Colburn
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
Your solution looks nice. But...how do I get one? Is this home made or purchased?

Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.