BC
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
For the 2017 Solitaire Print and Play Contest

Download the PDF from itch.io

Hall of the Dwarven King is a sandbox dice game for one player. Each of your
seven dice represents the whims of one of your followers, Sometimes they'll
feel like mining or building, but just as often, they'd rather drink or get into
fights. To do well, you'll need to work around the Dwarves' inclinations, build
Taverns and Gaming halls so they'll be happier doing what you say. Or just bribe
them if you have the gold.

Playing Time: 30 minutes

What you need:
* The PDF (Rules are included)
* A Pencil
* 7 Six-sided dice

Entry Categories:
* Main Contest Categories
* Best Game by a Returning Designer
* Best Game Designed in Contest Timeframe
* Best Graphic Design
* Best Game Playable on an Airline Seat Tray
* Best Easy to Build Game
* Best grayscale/low ink printing
* Best Worker Placement Category
* Best Push Your Luck/Survival
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Martin
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: [WIP] Hall of the Dwarven King - Submission to the 2017 Solitaire PnP Contest [Components ready]
This looks like it will be really fun to play. Cannot wait to give it a shot!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
C. L.
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: [WIP] Hall of the Dwarven King - Submission to the 2017 Solitaire PnP Contest [Components ready]
The download doesn't seem to actually happen on my iPad. I grabbed the JPEG2000. Is that all I'll need?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick Herman
Germany
Munich
Bavaria
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
GreenTea532 wrote:
The download doesn't seem to actually happen on my iPad. I grabbed the JPEG2000. Is that all I'll need?

I've downloaded the pdf. Tt's the same as the jpeg above (but with better resolution).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robin Gibson
Canada
Powell River
BC
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
jaamarti wrote:
This looks like it will be really fun to play. Cannot wait to give it a shot!

Thanks! I hope you like it!

Young, rich and sexy wrote:
GreenTea532 wrote:

I've downloaded the pdf. Tt's the same as the jpeg above (but with better resolution).

It's weird that the download doesn't work, but like Nick says, it's the exact same page.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Martin
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Quick question.

Why are there two taverns? One costs 3 gold, and the other costs 5.

Also, I am surmising that these are just generic symbols to use as a basis to fill in the dig track? Otherwise the two taverns and the gaming hall all look the same.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Miller
United States
College Station
Texas
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Got a play in just now...

Questions...

1- When I roll enough 5's (at least 3 to build a Mine, for example) what is the depth I can build it on? Logic would indicate that I can only build as far down as I've dug, but that isn't clear.

2- Related to mines: What is the value of the gold? I can have 5 mines per level, why not put them all on level 1? Then as long as I roll a 2 or more, I can cross off bars of gold. Why would I put a Mine on depth 4 or 5 since that makes it that much harder to get gold?

3- Points. How much is the gold worth? I rolled up 24 points from fighting and drunk dwarves. I mined 76 bars of gold.* Mines were the only thing I could build- I never rolled more than 3 5's in any turn. I was able to dig down to Depth 4 where the gold value is 9, so are my 76 bars worth 684 points since I got to Depth 4? Or is it only 76 points?

*About turn 17 I realized I should have only been rolling a SINGLE mining die per mine space. So the actual gold bars would have been less...

I am also confused on the icons for the taverns and the Gaming Hall. My artistic skills are poor- is there a better way to indicate these?

I also see Ore reference. Ore from what?

Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patrick Stangier
Germany
Offenbach
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
govmiller wrote:
2- Related to mines: What is the value of the gold? I can have 5 mines per level, why not put them all on level 1? Then as long as I roll a 2 or more, I can cross off bars of gold. Why would I put a Mine on depth 4 or 5 since that makes it that much harder to get gold?

I would assume you place mines in the deeper levels because you can get more gold from them. My guess is that "... gain the Gold amount shown." refers not to the number rolled on the die, but the Gold amount shown for the depth level.
So your level 1 mines would each generate a single gold on a 2+, but a level 3 mine would generate five gold on a 4+. So a single level 3 mine can generate as much gold as five level 1 mines combined.

govmiller wrote:
3- Points. How much is the gold worth? I rolled up 24 points from fighting and drunk dwarves. I mined 76 bars of gold.* Mines were the only thing I could build- I never rolled more than 3 5's in any turn. I was able to dig down to Depth 4 where the gold value is 9, so are my 76 bars worth 684 points since I got to Depth 4? Or is it only 76 points?

I assume gold is worth nothing. But keep in mind that "At any point, you may cross out a block of 5 Gold to add an imaginary die of the number you are resolving.".
So you could have used all that gold to create Building Dwarves to build stuff for example.

govmiller wrote:
*About turn 17 I realized I should have only been rolling a SINGLE mining die per mine space. So the actual gold bars would have been less...

I interpret the rules as rolling a single die per Mining Dwarf placed. So if I have five mines on a depth level, but only place a single Mining Dwarf there I only get to (re-)roll a single die for that depth level to generate gold.
The number of mines limits the number of Mining Dwarves I can place, the number of Mining Dwarves determines how many dice I get to roll for mining.

govmiller wrote:

My assumption is that this is an old reference to gold (see Statue). You have to have the required number of Building Dwarves and pay the amount of gold to build the building.

My questions:
- When I discard a die to reroll the rest, do I have to reroll all of them (except ones) or can I keep specific dice?

- Assuming digged depth affects where I can build, do I have to clear out a depth level completely before building there or are depths partially cleared?
Example: I only have the first box of the digging track marked. Can I build in the first row or not?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patrick Stangier
Germany
Offenbach
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
jaamarti wrote:

Also, I am surmising that these are just generic symbols to use as a basis to fill in the dig track? Otherwise the two taverns and the gaming hall all look the same.

Because both taverns (and the gaming hall) are unique and can only be build once. They have the same symbol because they have the same game effect (granting a free reroll including 1s).

So once you have built the "3" tavern to get your first free reroll you will have to build the gaming hall or the "5" tavern to get a second free reroll. When you have built all three you will get three free rerolls per turn.

But I agree that having two buildings of the same name is confusing, maybe one of the taverns should be renamed "Inn"?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Israel Waldrom
New Zealand
Dunedin
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Some questions from reading the rules, and assumptions based on above:

* Ore = Gold and is a hangover from a previous version?

* Can you only build in the depth area that you have managed to reach?

* Mushroom Farm - if you have no cooking Dwarves, you can only build in the depth area that it is located, and only utilize Mining Dwarves in mines in that area as well? Digging Dwarves aren't tied to an area, so they'd be unaffected?

* Spending 5 Gold for a phantom die - can you only do it once per turn, or one per die value, or as many times as you want and can afford? The Throne room would be a lot easier to build if you can spend 40 Gold on it (20 for 4 die and 20 for it's cost, assuming that you had 2 5's in the roll), otherwise you'd have to get a minimum of 5 5'd out of 7 die to build it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick Herman
Germany
Munich
Bavaria
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi!

I tried to play a few games, and they didn't go too well, which made me question if I did play everything right. So before I go into details I'd like to confirm first that I did play everything like I'm supposed to.

Most of my questions were already asked above by others, so I don't want to repeat everything, but the most important ones are these:

1) When I "discard" a die to reroll, can I still use the discarded die's value on that turn or is it completely "lost" until the next turn?
2) When I discard a die to reroll, do I have to reroll all dice that weren't discarded and that don't show a 1, or may I "keep" some that I like?
3) Is a die with a result of 5 worth 1 mining dwarf or is it worth 5 (for paying building costs)?
4) Do you have some gold at the start to help kick off the engine?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
G. Uitz
Austria
Vienna
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi,

from taking a short read of the rules but not playing and reading the comments here, I guess it would really help if you created a 1-2 page rules document describing the board features and adding some visual examples of how to play the game correctly.

Dark.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patrick Stangier
Germany
Offenbach
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Played two quick games today. Game 1 ended with 40 points
and game 2 ended with 39 points

In both games the points came mostly from fighting dwarves and a few drinking dwarves.

Highlight moment:
In the 19th turn of game 1 I rolled 2,2,2,2,3,4,4. Not wanting to dig deeper and collect a few meager points from drinking I sent all except the cooking dwarf to the tavern to reconsider what they want to do. In hindsight it might not have been the best idea to sent a lot of drunk dwarves to drink more...
My reroll left me with 1,1,1,1,1,3,6 as a huge fight broke out. Knowing that my sole miner wouldn't reach his workplace anyway I spent the 3 to reroll the 6 and was left with 1,1,1,1,1,2. Apparently the miner deceided that if he could not go to work and was at the tavern anyway drinking was the right thing to do. Sadly he was knocked out by the unpaired fighter before he could finish his drink.

Gameplay observations:

In general it appears much too difficult to build buildings.
When rolling seven dice there is a good chance of rolling one or more 1s. As a 1 takes out another die that leaves me with five usable dice for most of my turns. Of those one has to be a cooking dwarf, meaning I am down to four dice. When I want to build a mine I need three of these to be 5s (because I need more building dwarves than the combined building cost) leaving me one spare die to use as a reroll. If I even consider building a tavern the roll has to be nearly perfect from the start.
I know I could compensate by hiring mercenaries, however I will not be able to generate enough gold to really do that until I have hit depth 3 and erected mines there (and maybe not even then, see game 2 with a meager 6 gold mined), but that takes me at least half the game.
I will try playing a few games with building dwarves needing to be equal or higher than the building costs and see how that feels.

Game 2 had a few dull early turns as I was unable to get both, a cooking dwarf and a digging dwarf, until turn 4. Unlucky but very frustrating.
Maybe starting with the first step of the digging track already filled in (or even depth 1 being cleard out from the start) would be an option to avoid that.
This could also be used to create difficulty levels, e.g. "Easy mode: Start with depth 1-2 already dug out.".
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robin Gibson
Canada
Powell River
BC
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
As it turns out, the PDF I uploaded was an incomplete version of the game. I apologize for that. Thank you everyone for giving it a try regardless!

jaamarti wrote:
Quick question.

The Tavern, Gaming Hall and the other Tavern (Which I had meant to name the "Concert Hall" or something) are all functionally identical, but you can only build each of them once, (For a maximum of three rerolls)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robin Gibson
Canada
Powell River
BC
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
govmiller wrote:
Got a play in just now...

Questions...

1- When I roll enough 5's (at least 3 to build a Mine, for example) what is the depth I can build it on? Logic would indicate that I can only build as far down as I've dug, but that isn't clear.

Logic is correct. I'm making this more explicit.

govmiller wrote:

Gold has no inherent value, you convert Gold to points by building vaults, statues and the throne room.

When you resolve Mining Dwarves, you choose one mine to place each of them on, and reroll. For each of them that roll higher than their depth, you get the amount of Gold shown.

Even with the lower odds of success, the idea was that the higher payouts deeper down would be enticing, since to get five gold on depth 1, you need to have five miners each turn, while one miner on depth 3 has a 50% chance of giving you that same payout.

govmiller wrote:

I am also confused on the icons for the taverns and the Gaming Hall. My artistic skills are poor- is there a better way to indicate these?

Thanks!

Taverns and Gaming hall (The second "tavern" is named in error) all have the same function, so they all have the same icon. Feel free to just draw a house shape, or, like, a triangle. As long as you know what it is.

Ore is Gold. I just missed switching over a couple of them.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robin Gibson
Canada
Powell River
BC
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Bewulf wrote:
jaamarti wrote:

Because both taverns (and the gaming hall) are unique and can only be build once. They have the same symbol because they have the same game effect (granting a free reroll including 1s).

So once you have built the "3" tavern to get your first free reroll you will have to build the gaming hall or the "5" tavern to get a second free reroll. When you have built all three you will get three free rerolls per turn.

But I agree that having two buildings of the same name is confusing, maybe one of the taverns should be renamed "Inn"?

Thank you for catching this!

And yeah, the second Tavern is named in error.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robin Gibson
Canada
Powell River
BC
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
mogust wrote:
Some questions from reading the rules, and assumptions based on above:

* Ore = Gold and is a hangover from a previous version?

Yes. I was excited to get it out there.

mogust wrote:
* Can you only build in the depth area that you have managed to reach?

Yes. It's actually the specific row you've reached, but as has been pointed out, I never actually explained that.

mogust wrote:
* Mushroom Farm - if you have no cooking Dwarves, you can only build in the depth area that it is located, and only utilize Mining Dwarves in mines in that area as well? Digging Dwarves aren't tied to an area, so they'd be unaffected?

Digging Dwarves are still effected. They can dig deeper in the current Depth zone, but they can't dig down to the next one without a cook.

mogust wrote:
* Spending 5 Gold for a phantom die - can you only do it once per turn, or one per die value, or as many times as you want and can afford? The Throne room would be a lot easier to build if you can spend 40 Gold on it (20 for 4 die and 20 for it's cost, assuming that you had 2 5's in the roll), otherwise you'd have to get a minimum of 5 5'd out of 7 die to build it.

You can do this as many times as you like as long as you have the Gold to spend. It's kind of necessary in order to do well. (Sorry for not making it explicit enough)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robin Gibson
Canada
Powell River
BC
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Young, rich and sexy wrote:
Hi!

I tried to play a few games, and they didn't go too well, which made me question if I did play everything right. So before I go into details I'd like to confirm first that I did play everything like I'm supposed to.

Most of my questions were already asked above by others, so I don't want to repeat everything, but the most important ones are these:

1) When I "discard" a die to reroll, can I still use the discarded die's value on that turn or is it completely "lost" until the next turn?
2) When I discard a die to reroll, do I have to reroll all dice that weren't discarded and that don't show a 1, or may I "keep" some that I like?
3) Is a die with a result of 5 worth 1 mining dwarf or is it worth 5 (for paying building costs)?
4) Do you have some gold at the start to help kick off the engine?

1) It is completely lost until the next turn.
2) You can keep any of the dice you want. I'm making that clearer in the rules
3) A die with a result of 5 is 1 building Dwarf. You need three 5s to build a Statue for instance.
4)Maybe if you want an easy mode? But not as written.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robin Gibson
Canada
Powell River
BC
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
DarkPadawan wrote:
Hi,

from taking a short read of the rules but not playing and reading the comments here, I guess it would really help if you created a 1-2 page rules document describing the board features and adding some visual examples of how to play the game correctly.

Dark.

That makes sense, Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robin Gibson
Canada
Powell River
BC
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Bewulf wrote:
Played two quick games today. Game 1 ended with 40 points
and game 2 ended with 39 points

In both games the points came mostly from fighting dwarves and a few drinking dwarves.

Highlight moment:
In the 19th turn of game 1 I rolled 2,2,2,2,3,4,4. Not wanting to dig deeper and collect a few meager points from drinking I sent all except the cooking dwarf to the tavern to reconsider what they want to do. In hindsight it might not have been the best idea to sent a lot of drunk dwarves to drink more...
My reroll left me with 1,1,1,1,1,3,6 as a huge fight broke out. Knowing that my sole miner wouldn't reach his workplace anyway I spent the 3 to reroll the 6 and was left with 1,1,1,1,1,2. Apparently the miner deceided that if he could not go to work and was at the tavern anyway drinking was the right thing to do. Sadly he was knocked out by the unpaired fighter before he could finish his drink.

Part of why I make one-page games like this is that I love to see people turn the systems into a story, so thank you SO MUCH for sharing!

I'm sorry you didn't get to make much progress.

Bewulf wrote:
Gameplay observations:

In general it appears much too difficult to build buildings.
When rolling seven dice there is a good chance of rolling one or more 1s. As a 1 takes out another die that leaves me with five usable dice for most of my turns. Of those one has to be a cooking dwarf, meaning I am down to four dice. When I want to build a mine I need three of these to be 5s (because I need more building dwarves than the combined building cost) leaving me one spare die to use as a reroll. If I even consider building a tavern the roll has to be nearly perfect from the start.

This one's on me, the rules say "Less than" where they should say "No more than"

Bewulf wrote:
I know I could compensate by hiring mercenaries, however I will not be able to generate enough gold to really do that until I have hit depth 3 and erected mines there (and maybe not even then, see game 2 with a meager 6 gold mined), but that takes me at least half the game.
I will try playing a few games with building dwarves needing to be equal or higher than the building costs and see how that feels.

I feel like the whole thing needs to be a notch less difficult. I'm going to remove the restriction on rerolling ones for the next iteration. It seems like it doesn't make the game more fun, having to discard a die per reroll is probably punishing enough.

Bewulf wrote:
Game 2 had a few dull early turns as I was unable to get both, a cooking dwarf and a digging dwarf, until turn 4. Unlucky but very frustrating.
Maybe starting with the first step of the digging track already filled in (or even depth 1 being cleard out from the start) would be an option to avoid that.
This could also be used to create difficulty levels, e.g. "Easy mode: Start with depth 1-2 already dug out.".

I like the idea of an easy mode. Someone else mentioned it would be nice to start with some gold, Maybe I'll do both.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robin Gibson
Canada
Powell River
BC
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I've uploaded an updated version of the PDF. In addition to rewording some troublesome rules, I've:

* Removed the restriction on rerolling ones

* Added Gems to the Dig track (+1D6 points each)

* Included Easy and Hard modes

As always, thank you so much to anyone who is able to give this a try, thank you to everyone who has given feedback already!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Israel Waldrom
New Zealand
Dunedin
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Played a game of this in 'Dwarven' Mode.

Overall, it is an interesting Roll & Write game. I do like the idea of building up an empire (be it a dwarven cave in this instance) as you go and the rules are simple enough to follow, esp once we have the right version ^^

Adjacency - diagonal adjacency is only mentioned under legend mode. It might be worth mentioning this earlier (such as stating orthogonal placement of identical icons isn't allowed under the building action), as I wasn't sure about this until I read the variant near the end of my first game.

The start of the game was very sluggish - trying to get enough dwarves and and gold to achieve anything was difficult. I can't imagine not being able to reroll 1's - that would have been the death of me in that session I think, as I rolled a lot of them. A couple of times I also never got 3's, which meant an entire turn was pretty much wasted, but such is the nature of the game.
Mushroom farms are almost essential (frees up a dwarf in essence, at least when doing stuff on that level), and gaining the first one gave me an edge. Carpenters also also crucial, as trying to get the better buildings, especially without gold to hire mercs, is quite difficult. It was the first building that I built outside of mines, and likely to be so again in future games.

The cost of discarding 1 die to reroll the rest is quite steep - it shrinks your pool very quickly, but a necessary mechanic. Did you ever consider having the tavern(s) allow you to reroll any number of die once per turn instead of just 1 (ie. make it a free reroll instead of costing you 1 die to do so). I built one, but it was usually the last thing I did in a turn, and to be honest ended up being a waste of a build action. If it could reroll more I would be much more tempted to buy it again.

A minor note - the increase in gold between depth 4 and 5 is less than the previous ones, and doesn't quite seem worth it for the 17% chance of success. The increases go 1-3-4-3, and I would have expected 5 or 6 (for a return of 14 or 15). In terms of mining I would only be inclined to build them down to level 3 - the 66% chance of 5 gold is good. After that it's probably too late in the game to be taking tighter risks, especially for such slim increases in return.

I finally managed to get a throne room on turn 18 - a little too late to get much out of it, but better than never, especially as I had always been discarding my drunk or fighting dwarves in order to reroll the others and motivate them to actually do something, so I didn't have a huge amount of points from elsewhere (although concentrating on digging down could net you a tidy sum, especially with the building to boost digging efficiency). Final score was 81 (I forgot to include the depth bonus to the crown points when doing the calculation), which isn't too bad for a first game.

I will play it again - I enjoyed it enough to give it another go. Long term I'm not sure at this stage. It does have potential tho. Well done and welcome to the competition

NB - If you upload the title image to your bgg gallery then other users will be able to link to it when mentioning your game in other geeklists.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick Herman
Germany
Munich
Bavaria
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the clarifications!

I've played a few games with the initial map and like others had the problem that I just couldn't get a lot of things built (in one game just one mine and nothing else). The fact that you can "keep" dice when you reroll and that building costs are "not more than mining dwarves" instead of "less than mining dwarves" should get things work out much better.

And now as I saw Israel's picture above I noticed that for whatever reason I didn't realise that a throne room takes up four spaces - maybe you could mention this on the sheet ("needs four spaces"), in case other people miss that, too.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick Herman
Germany
Munich
Bavaria
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I just tried a "degenerative" strategy - I didn't cook, dig, build or mine, I just tried to get as many VP through fighting and drinking dwarves. So each turn I kept all 1's and 2's and just rerolled everything else until I ran out of rerolls.

This "fight club" strategy got me 86 VP. I guess if I would build an arena and a still in the first three or four turns and from then on just had everyone drink and fight, it could give me more than 100 VP (needs to be tested). EDIT: I just tried it - I built an arena in turn 2 and a still in turn 4 and then just drank and fought - got away with 129 VP.

I don't know (yet) how many VP you can get with a "dig, build and mine"-strategy, but it shouldn't be too hard to get more than that. Well, I guess a throne room on depth level 4 in turn 17 would be worth 160 VP alone, so it should be doable, I guess.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick Herman
Germany
Munich
Bavaria
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
...and now I tried a "normal" strategy with mining and building, too.

On one game I managed to build a throne room on depth level 4 at turn 18 which gave me 120 points and with gems and a few VP by fighting and drinking dwarves I ended up with 137 VP. Other than the throne room I did build only several mines and a tavern.

On the next game I didn't get a lot of gold and thought I wouldn't be able to build a throne room, so I tried to build some statues instead. In the end I had built three statues, a tavern, a carpenter and some mines. I only scored 46 VP - I guess if you go for statues instead of a throne room as your main source of VP, you shouldn't dig too deep (the top row of depth 3 should be enough, so you can still get a couple of valuable mines) and you should start building statues early and often. If you dig deep and don't build a throne room, maybe vaults would be an better option than statues.

So for now I can say that it seems that the game works well, I'm just not sure yet if it provides several viable paths to a high score. Right now I think that a throne room at depth 3 or deeper is the only way to go if you want that, but maybe others will prove me wrong here - we'll see...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2 , 3  Next »   | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.