Popular Tags: [View All]
Mike Gingold
United States
Goodyear
Arizona
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I was wondering if anyone has any experience with Firelock's customer service. Any idea how long it takes for a reply? I have sent them a couple of emails because of a mis-pack on one of my starter boxes.

I am sure they are getting ready for Gen Con and that may be part of the delay but I was just wondering what their normal response time is...

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Meyer
United States
New Mexico
flag msg tools
Re: How is their customer service
They were very quick with me when I used the customer service email on their website. I know they're in con season and traveling right now so it could be a bit slow until after Gen Con

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Wolf
United States
Glassboro
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I can only say my experience has been awesome.. quick reply.. quick turn around. I really haven't seen much better service than what they have provided. I cant say why you have needed multiple emails but I will say once they acknowledge the email whatever issue you have will be fixed in my experience.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Gingold
United States
Goodyear
Arizona
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the feedback. I know when I have ordered from their website, they ship it ridiculously fast. It is just odd not to hear back from them. I doubt they have left for Gen Con yet.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Al Mk2
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
designer
No more than 24 hours is standard response time Monday -Friday . Could be slightly longer on weekends.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.