Alex Pan
msg tools
For those of us with most (if not all expansions) I'm curious to know what is the same vs. different.

I plan to gift my older copy to a friend and purchase this version, but would end up keeping some of the things that are not included like the different heroes from various expansions.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Monroe
United States
St Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
admin
mbmbmbmbmb
I also would like to know specifics, but the description does give some info

Quote:
The Experience System and Fire Rules, first introduced in the Timber Peak expansion, have been integrated into the original game, as well as new zombie cards, hero cards, a new set of upgrade cards, and a brand new scenario, "Broken Down". The game includes a new comprehensive rulebook, featuring an updated version of the rules, as well as all of the web scenarios and expansion rulebooks released to date.

This release features plastic miniatures for most counters, including wounds, XP, fire, Old Betsy, spawning pits, gas markers, and even the classic old truck. The CD soundtrack of original thematic music has been remastered and expanded, with new songs being added.

All of the classic heroes are included, plus four new playable hero versions of townsfolk from the original game

So some new zombie cards, some new hero cards, some new uprade cards, a new scenario, and all the web scenarios (which were quite a few I believe)

Plus updated rulebook, new playable heroes, new miniatures for things which were just tokens before..

Sounds like quite a bit, but does make sense since the MSRP is $99.95.
Compared to $59.95 for the original base game
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The Rake
United States
Richardsville
VA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So is this an upgraded base game with plastic components that replace the cardboard ones, the web content printed at retail quality, a few new heroes and a new seceniaro with the latest rules. Or does it include everything like the Growing Hunger and other expansions?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Flack
United States
Vermillion
South Dakota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Here is a video that shows what is in the Anniversary Edition:

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
phalanx phalanx
Switzerland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Thanks for the link.
Do anybody knows if there is a full cooperative set of rules in the rukebook?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ken H.
United States
Amherst
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
phalanx72 wrote:
Thanks for the link.
Do anybody knows if there is a full cooperative set of rules in the rukebook?

Doubt it. I'm sure they would have announced it if they were going to change the fundamental gameplay.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael B
United States
Brea
California
flag msg tools
badge
pew pew pew
mbmbmbmbmb
LNOE 10th Ann will be my first LNOE game. Do all of the existing expansions work with this version of the game? Also are any of the "Web Exclusive" content on the FFP store worth getting since their scenarios are already included? Are the 10 pack of cards from each of those scenarios included as well?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Monroe
United States
St Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
admin
mbmbmbmbmb
Savestheday wrote:
LNOE 10th Ann will be my first LNOE game. Do all of the existing expansions work with this version of the game?

Assuming the the game's entry is accurate:
Quote:
and everything in Last Night on Earth: The Zombie Game – 10 Year Anniversary Edition is compatible with all previous expansions for Last Night on Earth.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael B
United States
Brea
California
flag msg tools
badge
pew pew pew
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you for pointing that out. I might grab a hero pack to go with it then.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Zach Wilson
United States
Anderson
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Savestheday wrote:
Thank you for pointing that out. I might grab a hero pack to go with it then.

The game is able to be fully integrated with all previous expansions and supplements.

The Hero Pack 2 was released at Gen Con and was sold out by Saturday. They will be selling it shortly however.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.