Subject: Silos and Worker Merchant Noblewomen? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
James Newton
United Kingdom
Wiltshire
flag msg tools
badge
In the interest of giving credit where credit is due, my avatar is a scan of a hand-drawn caricature by cartoonist Jim Naylor which was done at my company's 20th anniversary dinner.
mbmbmbmbmb
I would just like to check that I am right in assuming that Silos (and Palaces, where relevant) are counted for scoring with Workers, Merchants and Noblewomen.

In other words that these Kingdom Builder cards apply to all the "framed" hexes - but the older expansions have not been updated with these (even in the 2nd Edition Big Box).

This came up in our first play with Harvest where we had Noblewomen as one of the scoring cards - one of our group was sure that Silos weren't included in Noblewomen from reading the text on the card, until I explained how that card was from an earlier expansion than Silos.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rick Teverbaugh
United States
Anderson
Indiana (IN)
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I believe Silos work with all 3.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Donald X.
United States
flag msg tools
designer
churchmouse wrote:
I would just like to check that I am right in assuming that Silos (and Palaces, where relevant) are counted for scoring with Workers, Merchants and Noblewomen.

In other words that these Kingdom Builder cards apply to all the "framed" hexes - but the older expansions have not been updated with these (even in the 2nd Edition Big Box).

This came up in our first play with Harvest where we had Noblewomen as one of the scoring cards - one of our group was sure that Silos weren't included in Noblewomen from reading the text on the card, until I explained how that card was from an earlier expansion than Silos.

Yes, in the prototype everything that cares about the framed hexes treats them all the same (and I always would have just had one rulebook term to mean all those hexes). Merchants scores for connecting a Silo to a Nomad Tent and so on.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.