Subject: Moving Question rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Paulo Renato
Portugal
Vila Nova Gaia
Porto
flag msg tools
I run through Rahdo's Runthroughs and make right what once went wrong (via annotations)
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
If at the start of my turn I have a Dog facing a featured obstacle (-1, Clear or feature) can I pay treats, if needed, to pass that obstacle and then pay treats to pass the following obstacle if it isn't a featured one?

I think so because it says you can pass as many feature obstacles as you can and 1 non-feature... It doesn't say the order but just wanted to be sure.

Thanks
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben
United States
New Hampshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You are correct in your thoughts. The order doesn't matter so you can pass as many features as you can plus one non-feature in any order. This is during the treat phase.

Separate from that phase, you can also pass an obstacle if you land on the appropriate spot on the roundel.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paulo Renato
Portugal
Vila Nova Gaia
Porto
flag msg tools
I run through Rahdo's Runthroughs and make right what once went wrong (via annotations)
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.