Popular Tags: [View All]
aziz roshdy
Egypt
flag msg tools
mb
for example ANTIGONE (hero)

leader bonus +2 trade ,+2 culture

how to calculate it?

is it stable for each round ? i mean what if i lose all and i have now 0 in my leader track , do i still have the 2 on trade and 2 on culture because of the hero?

or i just add them once and that's it?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Amick
United States
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
azizroshdy wrote:
for example ANTIGONE (hero)

leader bonus +2 trade ,+2 culture

how to calculate it?

is it stable for each round ? i mean what if i lose all and i have now 0 in my leader track , do i still have the 2 on trade and 2 on culture because of the hero?

or i just add them once and that's it?

The bonus is permanent.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thaddeus MacTaggart
Netherlands
Almere Buiten
Flevoland
flag msg tools
badge
Blood Rage fan - Raven Clan - FOR THE GLORY!
mbmbmbmbmb
azizroshdy wrote:
for example ANTIGONE (hero) leader bonus +2 trade ,+2 culture

how to calculate it?

is it stable for each round ? i mean what if i lose all and i have now 0 in my leader track , do i still have the 2 on trade and 2 on culture because of the hero? Or i just add them once and that's it?

I don't really see the difference ..

If you lose your caravans and buildings, Antigone gets you +2/+2, so you never have 0 on your leader track.
Antigone gives you a permanent stat increase, so your starting values are now 2/2 for trade/culture.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
uwe eickert
United States
Fremont
Ohio
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Aziz,

As other users have noted, the bonus is permanent, and is therefore your new "minimum". If you have that hero, no matter what else happens, your trade and culture will never fall below 2 and 2.

Aiden
Academy Games
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
aziz roshdy
Egypt
flag msg tools
mb
Thanks a lot everyone

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Axilleas Garif
Greece
Athens
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Pericles and ceasar ability question

Do you add the bonus to each individual die or add it to the total of dice rolled? The rulebook says +1 to die roll not +1 die...What is correct?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aron R
United States
Ashburn
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
garif wrote:

Do you add the bonus to each individual die or add it to the total of dice rolled? The rulebook says +1 to die roll not +1 die...What is correct?

+1 to each die roll. So, for example, if you had 3 legions and rolled a 3,3, and 4, that would give you a total result of 13, meaning two hits. Note that this only applies for ground battles on defending and attacking, respectively, for those two leaders.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Axilleas Garif
Greece
Athens
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
AronR wrote:
garif wrote:

+1 to each die roll. So, for example, if you had 3 legions and rolled a 3,3, and 4, that would give you a total result of 13, meaning two hits. Note that this only applies for ground battles on defending and attacking, respectively, for those two leaders.

Thanks a lot!!!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thaddeus MacTaggart
Netherlands
Almere Buiten
Flevoland
flag msg tools
badge
Blood Rage fan - Raven Clan - FOR THE GLORY!
mbmbmbmbmb
AronR wrote:
garif wrote:

He means +1 to each individual die .. not to the total roll ..

In the example he did that correctly, by the way ...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Axilleas Garif
Greece
Athens
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Teowulff wrote:
AronR wrote:
garif wrote:

He means +1 to each individual die .. not to the total roll ..

In the example he did that correctly, by the way ...

Thank you so much

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thierry Mattray
France
Nantes
flag msg tools
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
+1 per Legion only.
No bonus for fortress or special units.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.