Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
franck Leopold
France
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
For those interested :

The "Ernie" promo card is on sale on the VPG website while supplies last, so rush to this web page if you're interested :

https://www.victorypointgames.com/ernie.html
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan Lorence Syfargo
Singapore
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Is shipping really $13 for this card? Can it be shipped in a flat envelope?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
franck Leopold
France
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
My shipping costs are $17 for two copies sent to France, but given the high costs of overseas shipping, it doesn't surprise me ... (moreover, i'm an absolute DOTZ fan, so cost is not a problem for me in this case !)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Morten Monrad Pedersen
Denmark
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
SangDragon wrote:
My shipping costs are $17 for two copies sent to France, but given the high costs of overseas shipping, it doesn't surprise me ... (moreover, i'm an absolute DOTZ fan, so cost is not a problem for me in this case !)

I'd also love to get a copy, but $22 is more than I can stomach for one card. I hope that VPG will be able to lower the shipping cost. The BGG store is able to ship small promos to me for $1 to $3.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark O'Reilly
United Kingdom
Chester
Cheshire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm getting my promo shipped to a friend in the US and then he will post on to me.

In hindsight I wish I had set up a Group buy for Europe, I suggest a thread is started and do it this way. Should halve the cost.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan Lorence Syfargo
Singapore
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Shipping to the US is $12 still haha, to SG it's $17 i believe

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Boeren
United States
Marietta
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah, no thanks at that cost. Perhaps it will show up in the BGG store later on.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Anthony Baldassar
United States
San Jose
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
LOL, I came here to complain about the shipping also, although I feel guilty after seeing what some of you have been quoted, I'm located in the same state and I know how much the shipping should be and they quoted me $6.19 and I thought that was way to much, I can't even imagine how some of you are feeling about the quotes you're receiving
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark O'Reilly
United Kingdom
Chester
Cheshire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I paid $6.19 to Maryland, I would think it will cost only a couple of dollars to post from USA to UK.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Victory Point Games
United States
California
flag msg tools
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
We have checked into things on our end, and for certain overseas customers, our system is calculating shipping for Ernie based on the weight of the product being around 1 pound (which obviously is not!). So if you are charged $17.00 for shipping, we will be refunding you $10.00.

For local orders, the base shipping cost of around $6.00 is actually correct (those are being calculated with the right weight).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
franck Leopold
France
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Victory Point Games wrote:
We have checked into things on our end, and for certain overseas customers, our system is calculating shipping for Ernie based on the weight of the product being around 1 pound (which obviously is not!). So if you are charged $17.00 for shipping, we will be refunding you $10.00.

I just received my $10 refund from VPG, so i say : THANK YOU to a very fine crew for your honesty !
VPG is REALLY caring about its customers ! thumbsup
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mayor Jim
United States
Fort Wright
Kentucky
flag msg tools
badge
Vote Often!
mbmbmbmbmb
Franck, thanks for the info...just ordered mine. I agree that the shipping seems high...even within the US gulp
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan Lorence Syfargo
Singapore
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Victory Point Games wrote:

For local orders, the base shipping cost of around $6.00 is actually correct (those are being calculated with the right weight).

Thanks for this! I actually paid the $17 shipping so hopefully the refund comes soon haha

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scrumpy Jack
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
will this be available from the geekstore?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.