Popular Tags: [View All]
Judd Vance
United States
Wichita
Kansas
flag msg tools
Who's the master?
badge
"Just get that sucka to the designated place at the designated time and I will gladly designate his ass...for dismemberment!" - Sho Nuff.
mbmbmbmbmb
For those wanting to play solitaire, the module is now available. This is a different module than the 2-4 player version. The player has access to all 4 player hand windows and because of this, there are no "Bots" windows. The "Cards in Hand" button was removed from the toolbar.

You may mask entourage cards if it helps you forget what is there.

This is not compatible with the multi-player version. This is for solo play ONLY. If you want to play both solitaire and against human players, you will need both versions of the module. (1.0 solitaire, and 1.01 for 2-4 players).

Thanks to Stefanos Pallas for setting up the 10 different theater setups and sending them to help me in setting up the pre-programmed scenarios.

Link to Module
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stefanos Pallas
Greece
Trikala
flag msg tools
badge
Achilles and Ajax playing a boardgame
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you, Judd! It works fine! meeple
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stefano Tine'
Italy
Genoa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
A few questions from a complete beginner to the game:

1) what are the number in black fonts appearing next to the Faction Tracks in the City-State displays? starting Honor? current Honor?

2) if the above show starting Honor, how come War for the Aaegean (the one scenario I have been testing with) shows everybody at 10 but the Aristocrats at 11 in the solitaire version (all at 10 in the multiplayer version)? should they not all start at 10 even in solo mode?

3) if the above is also intended to show up to date Honor, how does one interact with it? (moving Honor tokens on the Honor track is not updating those numbers)

4) in any predefined setup one still has to complete it himself by drawing starting Strategos to hand, as indicated by the scenario setup rules, correct? if so, just curious why this was not preset too? not complaining, mind you, just wondering if I am understanding the game rules at all yet.

Thanks a lot for any clarification and thank you for the module!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Judd Vance
United States
Wichita
Kansas
flag msg tools
Who's the master?
badge
"Just get that sucka to the designated place at the designated time and I will gladly designate his ass...for dismemberment!" - Sho Nuff.
mbmbmbmbmb
1-3 see Read Me file.

4. Carryover from the 2-4 player module where I wasn't sure if the player was a Bot or a human.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stefano Tine'
Italy
Genoa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
airjudden wrote:
1-3 see Read Me file.

Ok, I found the answer to 1 and 3.

As for 2: I think there is a mistake in the preset for War of the Aegean, then.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.