Popular Tags: [View All]
John Van Wagoner
United States
Bluffton
South Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
- is the 2nd print run avail, anywhere, for purchase now?
- what exactly is the difference between the print runs (if there is a diff)?

thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin L. Kitchens
United States
Gainesville
Georgia
flag msg tools
designer
Snowflakes Melt
badge
Snowflakes Melt
mbmbmbmbmb
John_VW wrote:

thanks!

About to start shipping and available only on their site.

There is an upgrade kit for $9 or so that provides updated character sheets and corrected labels for chips and some cards.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Larry Schneider
United States
Connecticut
flag msg tools
John_VW wrote:

thanks!

The second print run has the $9 "component upgrade pack" built in. This includes updates for some baddie chips, card corrections, tuck boxes, version 2.0 reference guides, and an improved top level tray.

As for availability, I heard they're now shipping new copies of the game but they haven't appeared to update their website yet. Possibly because they're not sure about availability from this 2nd print run but that's just speculation on my part.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Van Wagoner
United States
Bluffton
South Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
i see the 2nd print run game avail...but i don't see anywhere to buy the upgrade kit?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin L. Kitchens
United States
Gainesville
Georgia
flag msg tools
designer
Snowflakes Melt
badge
Snowflakes Melt
mbmbmbmbmb
John_VW wrote:
i see the 2nd print run game avail...but i don't see anywhere to buy the upgrade kit?

On the same site...

https://chiptheorygames.com/store#!/Too-Many-Bones-Component...

If you buy v2 you don't need the upgrade. That's for us v1 folks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Abdulla AlKendi
United Arab Emirates
Dubai
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I remember them saying that all orders will be 2nd print. I don't think you'll find 1st print versions.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Van Wagoner
United States
Bluffton
South Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
alkendi wrote:
I remember them saying that all orders will be 2nd print. I don't think you'll find 1st print versions.
no...but there are some avail here on BGG
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh Wielgus
United States
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
John_VW wrote:

thanks!

John -

2nd Print has latest rulebook, some errata fixes on a few cards, along with some card clarifications on Encounters/Loot that were confusing folks. Updated Reference Sheets that show all dice sides, card tuck boxes, a cover card for the top of the Encounter Deck (optional to use this), a very few minor edits for Baddie chips (again, not errors, just clarifications and changes to be consistent with how we'll reference things in the future), and an improved top of box insert.

As stated above, you can bring a 1st edition of the game completely inline with the 2nd print for $9 + shipping via the Update Pack on our website

2nd Print is still available for preorder on our site, though we are starting to run low on copies. You can expect it to ship in August if you're in the US and you order soon. Hope that helps!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Van Wagoner
United States
Bluffton
South Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Ghillie Gearloc wrote:
John_VW wrote:

thanks!

John -

2nd Print has latest rulebook, some errata fixes on a few cards, along with some card clarifications on Encounters/Loot that were confusing folks. Updated Reference Sheets that show all dice sides, card tuck boxes, a cover card for the top of the Encounter Deck (optional to use this), a very few minor edits for Baddie chips (again, not errors, just clarifications and changes to be consistent with how we'll reference things in the future), and an improved top of box insert.

As stated above, you can bring a 1st edition of the game completely inline with the 2nd print for $9 + shipping via the Update Pack on our website

2nd Print is still available for preorder on our site, though we are starting to run low on copies. You can expect it to ship in August if you're in the US and you order soon. Hope that helps!
thanks...(and just sent you a BGG email)...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.