Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Dr No
Canada
Montréal
QC
flag msg tools
Hi
The sentense : "Per player turn the player may only choose 1 die" means that only 1 of the 2 spot could be use from the 4 dices i will use in a whole round ?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Keller
Switzerland
BE
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Every Round, every player has 4 turns. Now "Per player turn the player may only choose 1 die".
So you have 4 dices to choose from...
Clear?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dr No
Canada
Montréal
QC
flag msg tools
My question was more on the progress card itself : I understand that I will chose one die every turn BUT can I put 2 dice (one after another) on the progress cards (1 to 5) or there's only one spot of the two available that can be use in a Round ?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Keller
Switzerland
BE
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Ops, yes of course you can put 2 dice there, since there are two spaces for putting dice.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ode.
Germany
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
But actually only cars 1-4 are having two spots for placing dice (and the die has to match with the color of the space like always).

Card 5 has only one space for placing a die (on this particular card any colored die can be placed here).

See, that is supposed to be the difference between those cards. Cards 1-4 have two spaces but very specific colors of dice that can be placed. But you can boost two dice. Other cards do have just one space, can only be used once in a game turn, but the die that can be placed here is not fixed on one color (often enough there can be any die in those places).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dr No
Canada
Montréal
QC
flag msg tools
Thanks very much for these answer it's now crystal clear !

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.