Hide
3 Posts

Tempête sur Dixmude 1914» Forums » Rules

Subject: Initial deployment rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Phil Mowatt
msg tools
There are some omissions in the initial deployment. Where do the three Cie battalions go and when do they arrive? Units 1,2, and 3/151 DI are not listed. For now, I'm bringing them on with the turn 2 reinforcements.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Phil Mowatt
msg tools
Re: Initial deployment More mistakes
I've discovered more mistakes with the German initial deployment. Where is the XXII Reserve HQ? The counter appears to be missing. The FAA Ertb 18 counter and the BrtB counters 9-12 also don't have initial locations or reinforcement turns I've deployed them to the rear and hope for the best.

I like a lot of the subjects Vae Victus picks to game but it's disappointing to find the rules haven't been given a final proof read to find mistakes.

I stopped buying games from S&T for this reason.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
jb jeanba
France
flag msg tools
Hello

There is no deployment problem :
The XXII reserve HQ is the "box" on the right, it is not a unit :
See rule 5.2 and phase D of play
he FAA Ertb 18 counter and the BrtB counters 9-12 are deployed as strategie "General Offensive" (12.2.2)
Same in the French/Belgium side for 8th BCP and 151st RI (strategie "offensive grosseti)
The french companies deploy as per rule 8.1.2

Hope it helps

All in all, the rules sometimes need clarification, but there does not seem to be any "bug"
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.