Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Michael Dursch
United States
Farmersville
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'll have to get in contact with Gamelyn about this but just make sure you take inventory of your items. I received two rupees and am missing the boomerang.

Maybe I'll get lucky and get to pick one up at Gen Con
Great game and worth the effort of completing it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Dursch
United States
Farmersville
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Oh the link for replacement parts is: https://www.gamelyngames.com/replacements/

It looks like it is through Ship Naked, the distribution center for this project.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Harrow
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Since you have a thread, I'll also mention that you should double check all of your items every time you play!

It's very easy for one of these small items to slip to the floor when you aren't paying attention and if you're just swiping all of the items into the bag to put it away, you're likely to miss it!

It seems safest to keep them stored on the "item rack" in the bag/box, so you can keep track of how many of each item you have when packing up the game.

Just a little PSA for everyone.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Dursch
United States
Farmersville
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Wet good point. I haven't even had a chance to play my shiny new copy yet. Only the print and play.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Harrow
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I've only played twice and I almost lost one of my swords... Good thing I stepped on it. And good thing they're surprisingly durable lol
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Dursch
United States
Farmersville
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
And another reason I love Gamelyn games and their choice in distributor. Already received a response from Ship Naked about my replacements. I've dealt with them before and they are as fantastic as ever ^_^
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Kacz
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I had two keys and no flute. Ship Naked handled it really quickly and should get my replacement soon.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
chuck smith
United States
brooklyn
New York
flag msg tools
mbmb
I lost two of my Tiny Epic Galaxy dice and Gamelyn replaced them both free of charge!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alexander Mercer
United Kingdom
Huddersfield
West Yorkshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I've stuck all my items to my item rack, and then in a baggy, saves sorting them out every time. I've also made 4x player bags with sword, shield, staff, life/max, power/max, itemeeples and spell counter. Far easier just tossing each player a bag rather than fiddling with all the little bits and pieces individually.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Dursch
United States
Farmersville
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yep, I've been doing that as well. A great idea.

This chap posted pictures of a handy way to store your game
that I enjoyed (which is how I found out I was even missing an item in the first place).

https://boardgamegeek.com/article/26560433#26560433

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
It wasn't a rock
United States
Maine
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I wish I could store things on my item racks. The holes in my racks are too big, so the items just fall out.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Bobridge
Australia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Did you try both sides of the board?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
It wasn't a rock
United States
Maine
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
maelkann wrote:
Did you try both sides of the board?

I should have posted a followup!

Yes I did, eventually. This turned out to be the solution to the problem.

Despite the pegs going all the way through the board, for some reason the items stay on when put on one side but fall out on the other.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel DuBois
United States
Hawaii
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
My shields won't stay on the item rack. I've tried both sides. The stems aren't long enough to push through the hole entirely, and/or the curvature of the shield face is getting in the way. You can see from the backside the shields' nubs aren't protruding like the others'. All four are exactly alike, so it doesn't seem like a case of one shield being a defect and having been manufactured incorrectly -- they are all like this, and I expect if I get a replacement, it will have the same problem.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Manuel Carvalho
France
flag msg tools
I have the same issue.
I used the link below and I got a very quick reply from Gamelyn who sent me the item free of charge.

These guys were very nice and efficient.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Dursch
United States
Farmersville
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yep. Never have a problem with replacements. Can’t wait for TE zombies

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.