BoardGameGeek» Forums » Gaming Related » Recommendations

Subject: Searching for game title rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jeff Omundson
United States
New York
flag msg tools
OK, this one is gonna be hard, mostly because I have so little information, but I remember playing this game years ago, and would love to pick up a copy of it.

This was over 15 years ago, and I only played the game 2 or 3 times so don't take anything I say as absolute.

The game was old 15 years ago when I played it. It was a WW2 card game. I remember you could play as different countries (I specifically remember playing Russia against Germany) Any additional details are really fuzzy in my head. Is that enough for someone to know what I'm talking about? Think Avalon Hill although I'm fairly certain it wasn't one of their games.

Thank you so much if anybody has any idea what I'm talking about.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam
United States
New Richmond
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Maybe something in the Axis & Allies family? I know some, if not most, of those were Avalon Hill.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J J
Australia
flag msg tools
WW2 card game? Is it Up Front?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Omundson
United States
New York
flag msg tools
Up Front!! wow...I think that's it. Looking at some of the images of the cards sparks some memory.

I really think it might be this. However, if it's not, do you have any other ideas? something that could be confused for this?

Great job, and thanks a ton!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brad Miller
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
There wasn't anything else like Up Front, not in that time period.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
New York
New York
flag msg tools
Sometimes I'm the shark; sometimes I'm the swimmer.
mbmbmbmbmb
You might ask this question over in the wargame subdomain, if you haven't already.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.