Craig Blumer
United States
Oshkosh
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Just got Klask for my birthday and am very happy!

However, the "table" does not stand evenly. I used cardboard as a temporary shim on on side or the other which stopped it from rocking but then the game surface was not level; the ball would roll to one end or the other on its own.

Suggestions?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
steven smolders
Belgium
Heist-op-den-Berg
Antwerpen
flag msg tools
badge
Love to play boardgames with my family and spending time toghter
mbmbmbmbmb
Maybe with sandpaper sanding of the edge where it doesn't sit flat. Or a sanding machine it gets the job done more quickly.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Blackford
United States
Englewood
Ohio
flag msg tools
Hi-diddly-ho, neighborino!
badge
"I'll have a Shirley... No, a virgin... No, a children's... Oh, what the heck? You only live once. Give me a white wine spritzer! "
mbmbmbmbmb
Perhaps some thin rubber feet? Maybe something similar to these: https://www.adafruit.com/product/550?gclid=EAIaIQobChMIgIj6_...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
chicagopsych

houston
Texas
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have the same problem. Took it back and the second was the same. Placing something under the legs as suggested stops the wobble, but then makes the board uneven. Because it uses a ball with so little resistance, the uneven board makes it unplayable. We really liked the idea of the game but it overall was not worth the purchase. I think I may try bending into shape over time with some sort of weight placed on the board.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Craig Blumer
United States
Oshkosh
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for confirming my experience.

I did stop the wobble by gluing a small piece of wood, but as you said then the table is uneven. We have fun anyway and switch sides after a game to balance things out.

I'm curious if weighting the board will work.

By the way Chicagopsych, I am a psychologist as well.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
chicagopsych

houston
Texas
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey small world. I have "met" several psychologists on the Geek. So today I broke the game back out to play with my wife and children. We used playing cards under the legs. They are so thin that we could precisely lift the problem legs one card at a time until we had it pretty level. Next time we will also do the switching sides. My wife dominated and easily won our "tournament." So I'm still chosing to blame the uneven board
Now for the use of heavy stats books
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan Freels
United States
Gainesville
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I am going to buy some furniture levelers and put them in place of the 4 white rubber pads. Now I just have to find some the right diameter.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.