Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
5 Posts

Villa Paletti» Forums » General

Subject: Anyone know the name or how to acquire the enormous version of this? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Levi Hobbs
United States
Franklin
Tennessee
flag msg tools
I'm supposed to put text here??
badge
No matter how intense I may get about enjoying boardgames, I hope I never forget to simply be an amateur.
mbmbmbmbmb
At BGG Con Spring, I played an enormous version of Villa Paletti. It was at least 2, maybe 3 feet across. Since then I've discovered that that is not normal; most of them are only 10 inches across.

I would kill to be able to buy one of the large versions of it.

Does anyone know what it is called, and if it's possible to buy one anywhere?

Browsing through all the versions on bgg, they all say they are normal 10" size or "ticket to ride" size boxes, so I'm starting to think it's not listed and might have been a one-off custom thing...please let me know if anyone knows.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Binning
United States
Rollinsville
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Maybe try contacting the guy who submitted this image to see where it came from: (User Gerbs)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Levi Hobbs
United States
Franklin
Tennessee
flag msg tools
I'm supposed to put text here??
badge
No matter how intense I may get about enjoying boardgames, I hope I never forget to simply be an amateur.
mbmbmbmbmb
Colorado_Jeff wrote:
Maybe try contacting the guy who submitted this image to see where it came from: (User Gerbs)

Thanks! Will do

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob Robinson
England
Rotherham
South Yorkshire
flag msg tools
I fight lost wars, see light, fear sight
badge
I open my mind, need flesh, fear mine
mbmbmbmbmb
Palazzo Paletti is slightly larger.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Johnson
United States
Azusa
California
flag msg tools
One of Alabama 3's finest songs, especially the versions on the single this image is from...
badge
Sweet Pretty M*th*rf*ck*ng Country Acid House Music - All night long!
The copy at BGG.con was Palazzo Paletti.

It would likely be cheaper and easier to just make your own copy, unless you get really lucky.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.