Canada
Calgary
Alberta
flag msg tools
Oliver......one cool cat
badge
MEOW!
mbmbmbmbmb
So, just got this game and have 2 questions.

I dont have a setup sheet. It looks like it might be on the back side of the sheet that shows how to apply the stickers but on mine it is obvious that something was supposed to be there but only a small part of the upper left portion of text remains. Could someone scan or post that for me....please.

Which are the elite units referenced in the rules ( ignore first hit)? Is it just the French Guard?

Thanks for your help.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Keith Anderson
United States
Tulsa
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
I'll play the Klingons
badge
I'll play the Klingons
mbmbmbmbmb
I'll send you a scan of the setup but I'm not seeing how to attach a file in geekmail. So if you can provide a geekmail lesson or geekmail me an email address I'll send the file.

The other side of this page and both sides of the other page are okay?

Thanks,
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Keith Anderson
United States
Tulsa
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
I'll play the Klingons
badge
I'll play the Klingons
mbmbmbmbmb
The elite unit blocks have the non-artillery symbol on the right side of the block. This is listed on the setup page.

M Kellerman
Consular Guard

M Morizon-Granadier (L and R)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Over 50 Gamer
Canada
Calgary
Alberta
flag msg tools
Oliver......one cool cat
badge
MEOW!
mbmbmbmbmb
Ah got it. Got the email..loks perfect. Loks like both sides of that sheet were buggered, blank on the set up side and peices missing on the sticker side...like another peice of paper was lying across this when printed. Thanks so much for your help...I'm good to go now. BGG has some of the nicest and most helpful and generous people on it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Keith Anderson
United States
Tulsa
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
I'll play the Klingons
badge
I'll play the Klingons
mbmbmbmbmb
Petdoc wrote:
Ah got it. Got the email..loks perfect. Loks like both sides of that sheet were buggered, blank on the set up side and peices missing on the sticker side...like another peice of paper was lying across this when printed. Thanks so much for your help...I'm good to go now. BGG has some of the nicest and most helpful and generous people on it.

I returned your 50 gg. Somebody else must have sent you the files since I didn't see how to attach a file in geekmail. Glad you are good to go.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Over 50 Gamer
Canada
Calgary
Alberta
flag msg tools
Oliver......one cool cat
badge
MEOW!
mbmbmbmbmb
Serves me right for not paying attention to avatars. Someone else did send me the stuff...and his name was also Keith! Go figure.
Thanks for the offer. Confirms what I said about BGG though....two people (both named Keith) offered to help me. Maybe it's the name Keith.....are all Keiths this helpful?
Kevin

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Keith Anderson
United States
Tulsa
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
I'll play the Klingons
badge
I'll play the Klingons
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, you should experience the Keith guild here on BGG, but you aren't a Keith.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Keith Carter
United States
North Carolina
flag msg tools
It was I. Since I had not posted his chance of noticing avatars was less. I only sent the setup side. Since there was a post mentioning both sides I figured two folks had arranged to send the file.

I don't think files can be attached to BGG mail.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Strand
United States
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmb
FWIW, I'm sure if you contact Command Post Games they will send you a replacement sheet. If not, let me know and I will lean on them.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.