Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jeremy Lennert
United States
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
My thanks to everyone who participated in my week. It is now my pleasure to introduce the next Geek of the Week:

Greg
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb

Greg is a long-time participant in the forums and has written just a couple of things about game design, demonstrating an impressive degree of perseverance. He has also made some games of his own.

x_equals_speed wrote:
My parents were both gamers, I rolled my first dice before I spoke my first word, less than one year old and already there was no chance of living a normal life. I grew up on a bookcase full of games and got banned from the local babysitters list because me and my sister made kept forcing them play games they didn’t like and couldn’t follow.

Fortunately being an adult has made my gaming considerably more consensual. I studied psychology and artificial intelligence which put me in contact with all manner of troublemakers. One day I shall find (or write) the perfect action programming and bluffing game so that I can bring those groups together.

I got a doctorate, which was pretty good for pretending to be respectable, but got pretty quickly tired of being asked to fudge numbers to make things more publishable. So I took a sideways jump into the world of board game design, which I have always loved. I figured that here doing a good job would make people pleased and that’s generally been how it’s gone

I wound up getting a job working for a publisher by pitching Wizard’s Academy (which I’m still very proud of) and fortunately they were wise enough to say “Cut your teeth on some smaller projects first”. It’s a much better game for the extra experience. That also got me writing the however many hundred game design articles that got me recommended for geek of the week. I don’t entirely agree with anything I wrote more than a few months ago, since I seem to be in a continuous state of war with my past self that I’m told should just be described as “learning things”.

These days I spend a few days a week designing games for 3DTotal, who gave me my first break (Scandinavia and the World: A Heap of Trouble will be the next one). The rest of the time working on my own designs or occasionally doing odd jobs when Maslow reminds me that I need food and shelter. I’ve never pitched a game to a publisher, but I hear that it’s kinda the done thing for designers to do, so I should try that out some time. I have some pretty sweet designs, as well as one that’s been described as “Unpublishable” “This is doing horrible things to my brain” and “Why would you make this?” that I feel compelled to inflict upon a wider audience.

Whatever you’re doing as you read this, whatever your game is, I hope you’re having fun

Poll
Two of these statements are true, and one is a lie! Can you find which one is a lie?
  Your Answer   Vote Percent Vote Count
Walking home from a roleplay at 3am one of the players *really* wanted a coffee. We picked a lock, defeated a motion sensor and climbed through fifty feet of underground tunnels in order to break into a building. We left payment and took only a cup of coffee. I don't even drink coffee. She's a police officer now.
20.4% 11
I met a girl at a board gaming group. She was pretty and gothic with a skull bandanna. I didn't talk to her the first time we met, I was too shy and felt like she was too pretty to have time for me. Later I found out she didn't talk to me for the same reason. Long story short - I accidentally set fire to her head during sex.
29.6% 16
An organisation in my city declared a group that me and my gaming housemate belonged to as targets for extra-legal harassment. We weren't going to stand for that so we got involved in an action against them. It ended with them denouncing me as a terrorist on national news.
50.0% 27
Voters 54
This poll is now closed.   54 answers
Poll created by Antistone
Closes: Sun Aug 13, 2017 6:00 am

And some questions:

d10-1 What keeps you coming back to your blog?
d10-2 How do you feel about cooperative games versus competitive games?
d10-3 Can you give an example of a time that you solved a game-design problem in an unexpected way?
d10-4 Have you ever created a computer AI for playing a board game?
d10-5 Have you ever used a computer AI to help you design a game?
d10-6 Have you ever used board games to practice psychology?
d10-7 What is your favorite psychological bias to exploit when playing and/or designing games?
d10-8 If you died and became a ghost, what people or locations would you haunt?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
d10-1 What keeps you coming back to your blog?

A few things!

I find that it helps me to get pen to paper, expressing a thought to someone else obliges me to clarify it in my head.

My BGG blog is aggregates entries I write in other places. So it's had things from 3DTotal, TPO, my patreon experiment (that I'm still not sure what to do with) and things I've written specifically for BGG. So if I'm tried of one thing it'll still update with entries from another.

Also it's a great source of help. A few of my entries end with more questions than answers and I've found the people commenting there a great source of ideas and solutions when I've got a problem that I can't figure out how to break down.

They're all games! I don't consider one to be superior to the other, each has problems that uniquely apply to it (For instance the alpha player thing doesn't matter in competitive and disparate player ability doesn't matter in cooperative) so there are bad examples of both, but none that'd make me discard either genre.

If something turns me off it's when a game tries to be both cooperative and competitive. The design pressures of each mode of play are so different that it's exceptionally rare for a design to capture the best of both worlds, so I tend to read "Semi-coop" as "This game is probably bad". Exceptionally rare is not impossible though, there are still some shining examples of this sort of game.

d10-3 Can you give an example of a time that you solved a game-design problem in an unexpected way?

This is difficult to do, because once a problem is solved that is how the game is played and for anyone not involved in the design process the solution is obviously how the game should work. There are plenty of times that my games have taken a sharp left turn when I've hit upon some solution that rebuilt most of the game.

For instance in early drafts of Wizard's Academy each disaster card had four entries and you executed an entry based on the highest level of spell that you had cast. This seemed like an obvious way to keep the level of disaster increasing as the game went on, in line with what the players were doing. I may have been cribbing notes from Zombicide.

However this made the difficulty wonky and could lead to boring games in which players were trying not to make progress in order to advance the disaster deck. Also in order to include some of the top tier negative effects I wanted the final section of the game was so hard that literally nobody except me completed it (my sister came close).

Then I hit upon the idea of having about half the deck be dedicated to "Activate all threats in the X room" and no longer needing to scale each card as the game went on to keep it relevant. The density of threats on the board determined how bad the "active" cards were so they naturally had low difficulty at the start of the game and high difficulty at the end of the game. The other cards maintained their relevance into the late game because even modest additions to the board could be read as "The next activate threats does all the terrible things it did last time AND..."

Activating by room and having single effect cards wasn't something we'd considered before that point and a lot of the game had to be built around this unexpected change - but for anyone who plays the game it's anything but unexpected. That's just "how the game is".

d10-4 Have you ever created a computer AI for playing a board game?

I wrote a connect 4 AI that I was unable to defeat. Connect 4 is a pretty computationally simple game though.

d10-5 Have you ever used a computer AI to help you design a game?

No, I don't think that the time investment would be worth it. I sometimes simulate individual aspects or build mathematical models of parts of a game to help with particular problems - but nothing so grand as a full on AI solution.

Probably the closest I ever came was writing an algorithm to generate the shortest route necessary to complete every possible hand of objectives in 404: Law Not Found to help determine why play always bottlenecked in the same room and how to change the ship layout and objectives to avert that.

d10-6 Have you ever used board games to practice psychology?

No, I use psychology to design board games, but I've never written a board game as an intentional psychological experiment. There are plenty of people who do though, investigating patterns of thought and agency. I imagine most gamers would find the board games created for this purpose very boring, they tend to be very minimal, focusing only on what the psychologist is interested in. Reductionism is still cool.

d10-7 What is your favorite psychological bias to exploit when playing and/or designing games?

So there was this study involving pushing into queues (So British!) The researchers would step in front of someone in a queue for a photocopier and either say "I want to go to the front of the line" or "I want to go to the front of the line because I need to make photocopies"

They then counted how often they were ejected from the queue. It was something like 40% vs 70% - which seems pretty stark when you consider that there's no information difference between the statements (Obviously the person needs to make photocopies - the queue was for a photocopier).

Their explanation for their result was that people don't process every thought deeply. Instead they sometimes fall back on heuristics - sort of mental shortcuts that save them thinking. One of these is that if a sentence has the word "because" then there's a good reason for whatever's going on - no need to actually think about the reason, that'd waste valuable seconds.

I can see other explanations for their findings and I'm not evil enough to use this in most of day to day life. But games that are essentially about social manipulation seem like fair game and my unofficial unblinded undocumented basically unscientific replication using the word 'because' a lot in Werewolf is that it seems to work.

d10-8 If you died and became a ghost, what people or locations would you haunt?

That'd depend a lot on what my capacities as a ghost were, but teleprompters for politicians in front of live cameras would be pretty fun for a while
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Caroline Berg
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
badge
...124 to run fleeing from the mountain. ...125 to use a rope to climb the cliff. ...126 to quickly cast "summon stairs." ...127 to dodge under the falling rocks.
mbmbmbmbmb
Congrats!

Here are my usual questions:

1) What game do you play when you are feeling sad - because you know it will cheer you up?

2) What is your favorite book genre?

3) Do you play games mostly in the same genre you read?

4) Assuming the zombie apocalypse happens, what is your zombie smasher of choice?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Doug Hook
United States
Lansing
Michigan
flag msg tools
designer
"Many that live deserve death. And some that die deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then do not be too eager to deal out death in judgement. For even the very wise cannot see all ends."
badge
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo. "So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
mbmbmbmbmb
Congratulations Greg!
Have a great week!

My usual question: Have you a favorite wizard? If so, who? If not, why? And which game (if any) is he/she from?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Midnight Reaper
United States
Maryland
flag msg tools
Let Him Beware!
mbmbmbmbmb
Congratulations on making Geek of the Week!

I have a few questions for you......
1 What is your opinion of war gaming?
2 Do you have a favorite war game; if so, what is it?
3 What are your opinions or memories of playing Risk?
4 What are your opinions or memories of playing Axis & Allies?
5 What game (that has no relation to your business) would you tell all gamers about that just has no publicity and that nobody knows about?
6 What game reminds you most of earning your doctorate?

I thank you for your time. thumbsup cool

-M_R
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks all The week's going well so far!

1) What game do you play when you are feeling sad - because you know it will cheer you up?

I have favorite players, cheering up is far better achieved with the right players than the right game Jenni is probably first amongst them

2) What is your favorite book genre?

I love me a bit of sci-fi. I think it's good to play with ideas and they tend to be more inclined to say "What if..."

3) Do you play games mostly in the same genre you read?

Not even slightly. I play far more fantasy games - I guess I want exploration of ideas about society in my books and adventure in my games

4) Assuming the zombie apocalypse happens, what is your zombie smasher of choice?

Longbow. If you're going to be in a zombie apocylpse chances are you have to do deal with a *lot* of zombies. Even if you'll come out on top 99% of the time with your hitty stick of choice you'll still get bitten and die by the time you face your 100th zombie. If you miss with a bow then you can take another shot. By comparison to other ranged options it's quieter and its ammunition is more reusable and more replaceable.

Stuck up close I'd probably go for a claw hammer. For all of my practice with a single edged weapon, I suspect having something simple that can crunch into a skull is going to be better than trying to fence with an opponent who doesn't care if they're skewered.

1a) My usual question: Have you a favorite wizard? If so, who? If not, why? And which game (if any) is he/she from?

I have a soft spot for Ponder Stibbons - probably from spending too much time in a university I don't think of them as being from a game but they're probably in Discworld: Ankh-Morpork

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
1 What is your opinion of war gaming?

I enjoy playing war games, but I don't like collecting, assembling, painting or carrying miniatures. In the end there's too much between me and the game for me to really get deeply into them, but I certainly enjoy them when I can play with other people's armies.

2 Do you have a favorite war game; if so, what is it?

I played a lot of DBM growing up (my dad is a huge fan) but I think the one that most inspired me was Malifaux. It handles differences in kind so well and has a really neat (if imperfect) way of smoothing out luck.

3 What are your opinions or memories of playing Risk?

I'm not sure I've ever played the original. I had a great time with Risk Legacy, building up Shenanigan Island (aka Australia) over several games. I ruined my last game of it though, managed to set myself up to win the game on the first turn and did so, competent strategy I guess but an anticlimax for a 15 game campaign.

4 What are your opinions or memories of playing Axis & Allies?

I barely remember it. I know I've played it, but if you asked me to tell someone the rules I'd have no idea. I know I have played it, but the memories have kinda blurred.

5 What game (that has no relation to your business) would you tell all gamers about that just has no publicity and that nobody knows about?

Mijnlieff is a great little game by Andy Hopwood (Who is a really lovely designer around Birmingham). It's really simple and has nice pieces, but has entertained most people who've had a chance to play it

6 What game reminds you most of earning your doctorate?

The Resistance while not a traitor. I know what I'm doing, I know that what I'm doing is going to work and is worth doing - yet still I spend more time trying to convince people on my damn side that it's a good idea than I actually spend doing the task.

That's a bit bitter maybe. There were good parts too, but I can't think of a game that encapsulates the feeling of discovering something that no other person alive knows
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeremy Lennert
United States
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
x_equals_speed wrote:

They're all games! I don't consider one to be superior to the other, each has problems that uniquely apply to it (For instance the alpha player thing doesn't matter in competitive and disparate player ability doesn't matter in cooperative)

Oddly, I have argued in the past that those exact two problems are closely related--I think "alpha players" are usually tied to one player having greater skill/confidence at the game than the others.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
That is true, but I don't think that it's possible to design a game to drain the skill from one of the players - so any solution isn't going to apply to the root cause, it'll need to be implemented further down the line.

So I'd agree that the problems have the same root cause, but I'd still argue that the solutions to them are diverse enough that progress towards one solution isn't necessarily progress towards the other.

To make that a little more concrete:

If I want to make a cooperate game stronger I might try to implement (directly or indirectly) situations in which players need to rely on each other. Something like Betrayal at House on the Hills "You are trapped under rubble. Unless another player helps you will lose three turns if you can't pass this check" - but you might not have the stats to have any realistic chance at the check.

However in a competitive game, having something that's dependent on another player helping you might fail completely if the other players perceive the personal benefit of helping you as being lower than what you get out of being helped. That means the "no help" situation might occur which could be frustrating or boring for the player involved. Something like Betrayal at House on the Hills "You are trapped under rubble. Unless another player helps you will lose three turns if you can't pass this check" - but you might not have the stats to have any realistic chance at the check.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
George Monnat Jr
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
Hourglass Realm D&D 5e Play by Forum (PbF) Campaign DM (we'd love to have you join us!)
badge
U.S.S. Tautog (SSN 639) doing an emergency blow with me on it (see profile for details)
mbmbmbmbmb
Congratulations, Greg! What is your favorite die type and favorite specific die? Why is that your favorite die?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Riddle
United States
Oxford
Michigan
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
grats!

What is your favorite non traditional pancake?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Drew
United States
Dallas
Georgia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Congrats Greg and enjoy your week!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nicola Gambetti
Italy
Bolzano
flag msg tools
designer
And plastic for the Plastic Throne!
badge
No! This is not a board game, but Stanislao Moulinsky in one of his best disguises!
mbmbmbmbmb
Congratulations, Greg, enjoy your week!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks all

Did some roleplaying last night and the GM used a particularly special dice: The D-Day. A seven sided die marked Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri, Sat, Sun. Once you get over the notion that a seven sided die might exist, these are the best things to mark on it. There's always someone who decides to play a character who cares if it's Sunday but it which day of the week it is wasn't relevant to the GMs plot so he doesn't know. D-Day to the rescue.

When I was a student there was a (very) cheap cafe that was something of an institution right next to the university. I think every other shop on that street changed over the course of the time I spent there, but nothing was driving that place out of business. It did a honeycomb and chocolate chip pancake that was excellent
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't believe in probability superstitions though, so I don't track which of my dice roll poorly or well or play favorites among the ones that I own.

It annoys some of the other players that I won't switch out a die for rolling poorly. It seems to annoy them more than following my refusal the dice seems to roll better rather than keeping up with the pattern of 1s they feel I should be punished with for refusing to switch.

Regression to the mean, y'all.

Sometimes, a dice is just a dice
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alex Bokser
Israel
Pardes Hanna
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Congrats, Greg! Enjoy your week in the spotlight!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Box of Delights
United Kingdom
Neston
Wiltshire
flag msg tools
designer
Visit me at www.boxofdelights.net
mbmbmbmbmb
Congrats Greg !

What a great choice. Always such a great guy to talk to, and a very creative mind. Your ideas on game design have impressed me more than many much better known designers. I'm really rooting for your big break!

For someone with seemingly such a creative mind, my question for you is, did you have, or have you still, other creative outlets outside the gaming world?

Have a fun week answering questions!

Rick.

p.s. if anyone wants to see a little video of a chat with Greg at UKGE, here's one I did:

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon Vallerand
Canada
St-Basile-Le-Grand
Quebec
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Wow, Antistone, and now Greg. Two great sources of knowledge in design, and on my "if you could have dinner with anyone" shortlist. Amazing.

And regarding the two truths and a lie, I so want to hear all three stories.

Questions!
1- Which Firefly character was is your favorite, and why?

2- Why would you set someone's hair on fire during sex?

3- Which game you recently played made you go "ooooh clever" (or maybe "ooooooh bloody brilliant" is the British alternative)

4- What do you think is the most common "mistake" in board games designed these days (published or not)?

5- What is the hardest for you when designing a game?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks Rick

I don't really have creative outlets outside of the gaming world, but I think that the gaming world provides a wide variety of creative outlets in of itself. For instance I play a LARP game called Empire that's got ~1700 players and every year a group called the Sentinel's Repose (bar and massage parlour) runs a poetry competition. The prize is typically about 20 years in game income so it's fairly competitive, but I've won the last two years running I find gaming-poetry sufficiently different to gaming-design that it feels like I've got variety in my creative outlets.

Well Jon feel free to ping me if you ever happen to be in the UK for any reason and I'd happily meet up for a meal (If there's not a general gaming night and designers nattering, in which case it'd probably be better to join them)

1. I don't know, they didn't make enough firefly to find out. She went by Saffron, Brigit and Yolanda but none of those were her name.

2a. To answer the question you did ask: Perceptions of risk and pain heighten sensitivity so I can imagine someone might try it to reach new erotic heights. I know circus performers who set fire to their heads (and quite often the rest of themselves) during a performance so they must have a safe way to do it (though I don't know what it is). If someone asked me "Do you want to have sex where we're both on fire?" if I was confident they had a safe way to do it and that my other partners were happy with it, I wouldn't want to spend the rest of my life wondering what it'd be like if I'd said yes.

2b. To answer the question I think you intended to ask "Why did you set fire to someone's head during sex?" I said it was an accident, accidents don't need a reason, just a series of individually sensible decisions that combine in an unexpected and undesirable fashion. For instance: A blindfold is a fairly normal kink. So too is hot wax. Hot wax involves a naked flame. So our ingredients are: teenagers, excitement, incaution, inexperience, a naked flame, and someone's head wrapped in flammable material. I like to think I'm less stupid these days.

3. I can't remember the title, but I was introduced to a western game about building a frontier town which had a funky combat system: It was worker placement but your firepower depended on the number of workers you didn't place. Additionally if you lost a gunfight then the losing worker was returned to your pool - so if you had several in a turn it was statistically unlikely that you'd win or all of them or lose all of them. I thought that was pretty neat as a way of smoothing luck.

4. Few things in design are absolute mistakes - what's horrible design in one game fits perfectly into another. I guess I'd go with "not doing the math" some games have options that are literally, in all circumstances, inferior to another option. That feels like a "mistake" rather than something that "suits a particular audience". If you're going to spend rules or card text giving the player an option, you should ensure that there's at least an edge case in which it'd actually be in their best interests to use it.

5. Getting enough playtesters. The most common pause for me in game design is "Need feedback to continue designing". Though the hardest part of the whole process is probably regret, there isn't a game I've made that I don't look at some part of it and go "Should've done that better"
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Having given extra information on the head fire thing I feel to make the 2 truth and a lie balanced the other two should get some more info too:

For the first one, our mode of ingress was through underground tunnels. The older buildings in Birmingham university are all connected by a series of tunnels that carry various pipes and wires between them (I don't know what they're for, the widest was about the same diameter of my arm). The motion sensor mentioned was installed by security to stop students messing around down there, but it could be fooled by pressing up against the wall it was installed on and sliding underneath it.

For the third one, the group that had upset us were Scientologists and our objection was their attitude towards Psychologists. Google their attitudes on that if you like, it's not pretty > The reason that I was picked out was that we were working with anonymous, but were not part of it. I was one of the few people not wearing a mask because I'm not afraid to tell someone I hate what they're doing to their face - which I guess made me more interesting for the cameras when it got to the newsroom editing floor.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom Verdonck
Belgium
Edegem
Antwerp
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Congratulations Greg! Have a great week as GotW meeple
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon Vallerand
Canada
St-Basile-Le-Grand
Quebec
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
x_equals_speed wrote:
1. I don't know, they didn't make enough firefly to find out.

cry
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Geoffrey Burrell
United States
Cedar Rapids
Iowa
flag msg tools
Congrats! Have a great week of gaming!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
T'Leynti
Netherlands
Oud-Beijerland
Zuid-Holland
flag msg tools
Live long and prosper
badge
You proceed from a false assumption. I am a Vulcan. I have no ego to bruise.
mbmbmbmbmb
Congrats Greg!

d10-1 What is your favourite colour when playing a boardgame?
d10-2 Spring, Summer, Autumn or Winter?
d10-3 Do you play an instrument? If yes, which one and for how long already?
d10-4 Having fun?
d10-5 What would have been your name if it wasn't the name you have?
d10-6 What is your favourite snack?
d10-7 What is your favourite day of the week?
d10-8 What is your favourite time of day?
d10-9 What character would you be in a Star Trek setting?
d10-1d10-0 What makes you "tick" (inspires you, why do you get up in the morning)?
d10-1d10-1 What is your life-long dream?
d10-1d10-2 What is your favourite RPG race/class?
d10-1d10-3 If you could go back in time - where and when would you go?
d10-1d10-4 Could you enlighten us about your avatar?
d10-1d10-5 Where does your username come from?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jakob Bavnshøj
Denmark
Brøndum
DK-9500 Hobro
flag msg tools
designer
NOW
badge
Visit us at www.osterskov.dk
mbmbmbmbmb
Congratulations Greg. Have a great week!

What is your favorite spaceship? And why?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2  Next »   | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.