Popular Tags: [View All]
Luke Heineman
United States
LaCrosse
WI
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The insulation token referred in 1534. It says at the end of the morning phase, if this token is on the cold space, discard three cold tokens. Does the insulation token discard as well? Or are we now basically immune to cold?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Angelus Seniores
Belgium
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
there is no indication that the insulation is discarded, and its only logical that insulation stays in place, though the effect does seem quite strong, or they didnt consider the board-ups when they designed the insulation.

combined with 3 board-up tokens you would indeed be unaffected by the cold from then on, though, emilia may still get her spirit activated with 3 cold tokens.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gavin Scaife
Australia
South Australia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I got this one a few games ago and is indeed a huge advantage, especially if you have 3 board - ups. There is no mention of discarding so it is a keeper for the rest of the game.

As we know some pretty horrible things can happen in this game. But after a dozen or so plays I have come accross some of these great advantages a few times. Whithout giving any detail I had one where I would basically never run out of wood or components ever again and actually maxed out the 5X.

Take these advantages while you can I say!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.