Fresno
California
flag msg tools
Playful secrets...
badge
In brightest day....
mbmbmbmbmb
Greetings Everyone,

Greenland is getting a second edition as did many other of Phil's games. Do you think we are going to get a second edition of Neanderthal?

Let me know,

Jared
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Niko
Canada
Calgary
Alberta
flag msg tools
[This space intentionally left blank]
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Last I heard the Greenland 2e printing would be part of a Kickstarter that also includes neanderthal (just a reprint, not a new edition) so it seems unlikely or at least quite a while away.
Unless my info about the Kickstarter is outdated now, admittedly I haven't really been following it closely.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jared R
United States
Fresno
California
flag msg tools
Playful secrets...
badge
In brightest day....
mbmbmbmbmb
Very cool. Thanks for letting me know. I wanted to pick up Greenland and I am glad I am going to get an option at some point.

Thanks for the quick response.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brett Burleigh II
United States
Columbus
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
Bless the Maker and His water... Bless the coming and going of Him... May His passage cleanse the world...
mbmbmbmbmb
Greenland had a 1e.
Greenland got the 2e update the following year.
Neanderthal 1e matches the art direction of Greenland 2e. (Karim updated the art, iconography, etc).

Last I'd heard/saw, the newest version of Greenland would include the Sea Sami, a few cards would be tweaked (once again, the Orca).

But, I'm no expert.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Morten K
Denmark
flag msg tools
mb
You're right: Greenland already has a second edition. I'm not sure if the new print could be called a third but it will include the fourth player tribe, Sea Sami, that was previously released as a small mini-expansion. Around a hundred were sold I believe.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ed Hughes
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I hope they fix the Cape York Meteorite

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brett Burleigh II
United States
Columbus
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
Bless the Maker and His water... Bless the coming and going of Him... May His passage cleanse the world...
mbmbmbmbmb
Tigrillo wrote:
You're right: Greenland already has a second edition. I'm not sure if the new print could be called a third but it will include the fourth player tribe, Sea Sami, that was previously released as a small mini-expansion. Around a hundred were sold I believe.

I could be wrong, but I think Phil ran about 500 of those, destined for Spiel'16 - the remainder were sold on his webstore, of which I think about 100 were available there. Maybe it's semantics.

Either way, I'd support the 3rd Edition - like any other Eklund. $$$
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Leo Borg
Sweden
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The Kickstarter for for Neanderthal 2nd edition and Greenland 3rd edition is planned to launch on January 10th 2018.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Leo Borg
Sweden
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
If you want to help spreading the word about the upcoming Kickstarter for Neanderthal and Greenland please support on Thunderclap: https://www.thunderclap.it/projects/66074-neanderthal-and-gr...

The preview page for the kickstarter can be find here: https://tinyurl.com/y8z4khfl

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.