Time of Crisis» Forums » Rules

Subject: Is it allowed for a player to lose all his provinces? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
danielm
Romania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Today we played a 3 player game and one of us was very close to losing his last province; is this thing possible? I don't see why it wouldn't be possible. But wouldn't that "eliminate" that player from the game, making it hard for him to recover?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tor Iver Wilhelmsen
Norway
Oslo
Unspecified
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Dan_Marius wrote:
Today we played a 3 player game and one of us was very close to losing his last province; is this thing possible? I don't see why it wouldn't be possible. But wouldn't that "eliminate" that player from the game, making it hard for him to recover?

Hard, true, but not impossible: A political takeover of a province does not require anything else than blue points and some dice rolls. But until that happens, no more army creation or card purchases.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wray Ferrell
United States
Cary
North Carolina
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Dan_Marius wrote:

There is no rule preventing a player from losing his last province. It never happened in play testing because, usually, each player has at least one army in a capital of a province they control meaning there are easier provinces to go after.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.