3 Posts

Lisboa» Forums » Rules

Subject: State Officials in the plaza question? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Yu-Sheng Chou
Taiwan
flag msg tools
State Officials in the plaza can return Nobles’offices ?

if Nobles’ offices have spece

I'm not good at English.
Use google translation

thank you

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cliff Fisher
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If I understand correctly, they have to come from your player board.

You can return officials in the plaza to your board with a Build a Public Building action though. Then you can place them using the Place Officials action.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joshua Acosta
United States
Washington
Dist of Columbia
flag msg tools
Howard University College of Medicine
badge
Reptar, King of the Ozone
mbmbmbmbmb
If the offices become full such that stat official(s) have been bumped out of a noble's office to be in the plaza, they remain in the plaza until they are returned to the player board by "spending" them to complete plans or because a card caused them to be returned to the player board.
Otherwise, they remain in the plaza. Thematically, you can imagine that that public official was standing around the noble's office for far too long, pestering him, and the noble does not want to be bothered again by that noble right now.
So even if a space opens up in the offices, the public officials in the plaza do not return to the noble's office. I believe this was done to de-incentivize one player bombarding a noble's office with public officials to drive up the influence cost for other players, because after awhile, their officials will be kicked out to the plaza and not costing other players influence.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.