3 Posts

Mega Civilization» Forums » General

Subject: Corrected Card Reprint in Europe rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Florian Buhr
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
Rule 34: If something exists, there is a monopoly of it. No exceptions.
badge
Rule 34: If something exists, there is a monopoly of it. No exceptions.
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey there,

I am looking to get my 6 x 18 cards replaced with the corrected ones.

An Online printing shop in the UK (Ivorygraphics) just sent me the following reply to my quote request:

"Dear Florian

Thank you for taking the time to request a quote. We have looked at your request and find we would not be cost effective to produce this job.

So we have to decline your request at this time.

Many Thanks"

Meh. So where CAN I get them? Any suggestions? Where did you get yours, how did you do it if you did it yourself? Just printing the corrected ones on paper and sticking them into the same sleeve on top of the old card seems too cheap a solution for such a magnificent game.

Thank you
Florian

P.S.: I'd also be grateful for a US-based solution if need be. I have a friend in MA who could bring it on his next trip.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mattias Elfström
Sweden
Unspecified
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
A print shop in my town did it for me. It was expensive, but I think it was worth it for a game I will be playing for years to come.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
H Harengel
Germany
Greven
Münsterland
flag msg tools
this geek loves strategy games
badge
this is an old photography of the young man
mbmbmbmbmb
I printed them, laminated them and then cutted the corner. They look as good as the original cards.

Theese are no "hand cards". You just lay them open on the table.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.