Popular Tags: [View All]
Nathan Larsen
Canada
Surrey
BC
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I haven't seen many Quined games on the shelves in my area. What are the chances this will show up locally? I need this game (After La granja and Solarius Mission anything by Mike and/or Ode is an instant buy). Just need to make sure I will be able to get a copy!

Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alex P
United States
Rockville
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You should ask your retailer in advance. They can likely get it for you even if they don't otherwise plan to stock shelf copies.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Mulders
Netherlands
flag msg tools
badge
Zangief, child slammer!
mbmbmbmbmb
We have close connections with a canadian distributor so the game will most probably be picked up by him. Also boardgamebliss tends to order with us a lot.

For the USA we have a partnership with capstone games to get our games to distributors. So the game should show up in the USA in November.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nathan Larsen
Canada
Surrey
BC
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
16 Ft Pauly wrote:
We have close connections with a canadian distributor so the game will most probably be picked up by him. Also boardgamebliss tends to order with us a lot.

Awesome, good to know. Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.