Popular Tags: [View All]
Ralph Tricoche
United States
Bronx
NY
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Can you flip and hit a target during the dame combat round or is the flipping action the combat round itself? Example: I use my agility to flip one of my tokens to an axe. Can i immediately use that axe to attack or is the flipping itself considered the combat move?

can I use the power doubler on shields? And if i do use them to resolve damage does that count as a free action or combat action since im using the doubler?

can I combine multiple types of attacks during the same combat round. Example, i use my axe tokens and my magic/sorcery tokens during the same combat round to hit target or do i have to wait and attack in seperate rounds per each type pf attack?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Corban
Canada
Newmarket
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
These questions are all answered in the rulebook.

Answers:

Spoiler (click to reveal)
No

Yes, free action

Cannot combine

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Harrow
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
- Spending an Agility token is a combat action, thus the flip/recast is the only thing you can do. If you were playing as Lord Hawthorne, his Reach ability would allow you to take two combat actions in a row, however, that is specific to his character.

- Yes, you can spend a combat action to put a Shield token on a Doubler token, and spend both tokens when attacked to prevent up to two damage (this does not count as a combat action for you because it's not your turn).

- When spending damage tokens, you can only spend ones that are the same type: That means you can spend only physical (axe) damage tokens OR magic damage tokens during a single combat action.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.