Glory to Rome» Forums » General

Subject: Black Box Edition BGG Promo/Travel Camps rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
tim sanders
United States
Georgia
flag msg tools
Any fellow geeks looking to part with their Black Box Edition Promos or travel camps? My copy sadly did not include these, and I'm not having any luck finding them separately.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew Webb
United States
Emeryville
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
There are these print your own to tide you over in the mean time: 5-homebrew-inverted-mini-player-camps-blackbox

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Drog
United States
Jacksonville Beach
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Ha. Yeah me too. Anybody have extra set of cards, the box, the rules, the camps, the trays from a now OOP game that they would be willing to send me for free? Ha
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
tim sanders
United States
Georgia
flag msg tools
seamless wrote:
There are these print your own to tide you over in the mean time: 5-homebrew-inverted-mini-player-camps-blackbox

Thanks! will definitely use these if I don't have any luck.

mdrog2 wrote:
Ha. Yeah me too. Anybody have extra set of cards, the box, the rules, the camps, the trays from a now OOP game that they would be willing to send me for free? Ha

Not sure what you're trying to accomplish with this post. I'm obviously willing to pay.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Timothy Lashley
United States
Reno
Nevada
flag msg tools
Chance favors the prepared mind.
badge
Mundus vult decipi
mbmbmbmbmb
I have an unopened pack of the promo cards for the black box edition I'm willing to part with if that's what you're looking for.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kareem Koh
Malaysia
Puchong
Selangor
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have a bunch of them. Send me a geekmail if you're interested.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.