Subject: Tigris and other SG Heroes from Inferno in Masmorra rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Tom Kern
Germany
Rommerskirchen
flag msg tools
Hello,

is there a possibility to make Tigris and all the other SG Heros from Inferno take as Heros in Masmorra?

I can´t find a post here, so sorry if there is still one. Iam not good in photoshop or gimp...so can anybody make those Custom Cards?

That will be great!!

Thanks a lot.

Tom

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Are you talking about something like this? I've gone as far as making photoshop templates. If someone wants to take what I've done and do the work, be my guest. If someone got renders of characters (without backgrounds), I might be inclined to continue.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Trueflight Silverwing
United States
Waverly
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Something made me think that they were already in the conversion kit?

I have to go check now, maybe it was just the original heroes from the box sets. That are so many friggin heroes that are already playable in Masmorra with that kit that I'll probably never get through them all anyway. It would be nice to play your favorites though I suppose, if one of them is not already available. To be honest, unless you are planning on putting a lot of time and effort into making new ones, I would just suggest using an existing hero board/abilities and just swapping in the model that you wanted for those heroes that don't have an official one.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom Kern
Germany
Rommerskirchen
flag msg tools
YES!!!

Exactly like that. But i have no render or other files to do this. Can you make some of that and share the files for download?

Thank you very much!!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Let me clean it up a bit and upload it. Anybody know if BGG accepts psd files?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom Kern
Germany
Rommerskirchen
flag msg tools
no, don´t know this. Can i print psd files without photoshop?

Thanks for your work!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ParisianDreams
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ender02 wrote:
Something made me think that they were already in the conversion kit?

I have to go check now, maybe it was just the original heroes from the box sets. That are so many friggin heroes that are already playable in Masmorra with that kit that I'll probably never get through them all anyway. It would be nice to play your favorites though I suppose, if one of them is not already available. To be honest, unless you are planning on putting a lot of time and effort into making new ones, I would just suggest using an existing hero board/abilities and just swapping in the model that you wanted for those heroes that don't have an official one.

The conversion kit does not include the KSE figures, when people requested the cross over they said they would, but only for base + retailer characters not KSE. Likely because not everyone has the KSE and would complain about the extra cost for hero cards they can't use.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom Kern
Germany
Rommerskirchen
flag msg tools
Hi threr,

anything new? Charlie?

Sorry, cant wait to Play Tigris....

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Zebra247 wrote:
Hi threr,

anything new? Charlie?

Sorry, cant wait to Play Tigris....

Sorry if I wasn't clear. I have a template that I made which someone could take and improve upon/use to make characters. Doing the characters one by one would take a lot of time without full character renders. If someone is up to the task, they can reach out to me for the pdf.

Anyway, maybe you or someone can work with these blank templates if Photoshop isn't an option. http://imgur.com/a/bETv0
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom Kern
Germany
Rommerskirchen
flag msg tools
Hi,

any News?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Francisco Correia
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mb
Can we have this template? Trying to build them up and getting stuck with some bits happy to scounder the net for images have a fair few just need the psd file to work the rest of the magic up!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.