Recommend

Thumb up
 Hide
2 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » BoardGameGeek Related » BGG Suggestions

Subject: BGGTrack rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Lately I been joining several lists on here. Specifically The Essen 2017 no-shipping auction list. Post your own items for sale! and 2017 Kickstarter Boardgame Projects. On the latter list there is a nifty tool posted in each tread, kicktraq such as:

Now what I seen in a lot of "sales"/"auction"/"buy"/"looking for" posts on the forums/lists. That people type all the general information for games.
Now what I am proposing is a sort of BGG track, where if you enter the ID of the entree from BBG it will pull a sort of game information to the post. Perhaps something like the headings for the games:

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
col_w
United Kingdom
Poole
Dorset
flag msg tools
badge
mb
If I remember rightly, in the now aborted redesign from a few years back, there was something similar. I think if you linked a game via the Insert Geek Link menu, when you hovered over it you got a mini display of key info.

So I guess it could make a return in the new redesign when it gets going.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.