Vast: The Crystal Caverns» Forums » Rules

Subject: Goblin Rage rule conflict rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Shawn Hollon
United States
Missouri
flag msg tools
In the 2nd edition rules for the goblins, the highlighted section for Rage & Malaise states that Rage is increased by killing the Thief. But right after states it is reduced when attacking another player. Later, under Step 5, Attack, it states that Rage decreases when killing the Thief. Which is the appropriate rule for the Goblin/Thief interaction concerning Rage?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shawn Hollon
United States
Missouri
flag msg tools
shollon9418s wrote:
In the 2nd edition rules for the goblins, the highlighted section for Rage & Malaise states that Rage is increased by killing the Thief. But right after states it is reduced when attacking another player. Later, under Step 5, Attack, it states that Rage decreases when killing the Thief. Which is the appropriate rule for the Goblin/Thief interaction concerning Rage?

I think I see the answer to my own question. You lose 1 rage initially, but have the opportunity to gain it back by the Loot Drop.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
B C Z
United States
Reston
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
shollon9418s wrote:

My understandings:

Rage is increased if a Tribe is BACKSTABBED by the Thief (Rage & Malaise Section)

Rage decreases by 1 when attacking the Thief, then the Goblin can gain Secrets or increase Rage as a reward (based on loot level).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.