Subject: hard cover AC book error ? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
chua chee yong
Singapore
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Hi,

I pledge the kickstarter. Got the softcover AC book with the XXX error.

After sometime, they send me a hardcover AC book which I assume is the reprint version. I did not check the error at all.

Recently I start to play dungeon saga again and went thru the Hardcover AC book, It has the same error xxx with the softcover edition.

Anyone receive the hardcover version with the XXX error ?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
William Curtis
United States
Durham
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The original HC had the issue, I seem to recall needing to do something to get the corrected reprint.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brad P
msg tools
mbmbmb
scream81 wrote:
Hi,

I pledge the kickstarter. Got the softcover AC book with the XXX error.

After sometime, they send me a hardcover AC book which I assume is the reprint version. I did not check the error at all.

Recently I start to play dungeon saga again and went thru the Hardcover AC book, It has the same error xxx with the softcover edition.

Anyone receive the hardcover version with the XXX error ?

Look at the front cover of the hardcover, along the right edge is there a mirror image used to get the artwork to fill the cover. If so it is a first printing book. Check both the front at back along the opening edge. The second printing of the hardcover enlarged the images to cover the whole thing. Not sure what the conditions were that got you the book but if you have the details you could contact Mantic about it. I think I had to pay some shipping to get the reprint back when they did it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
chua chee yong
Singapore
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I see.

I always thought the kickstarter pple only have the soft cover version.

So when I receive the hardcover book, I thought that is the reprint. haha and I thought they so nice send me a new reprint version without me paying for the shipping fee . =X

Ya I remember we need to pay for a shipping to get the reprint version.

Ok thanks guys.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brad P
msg tools
mbmbmb
scream81 wrote:
I see.

I always thought the kickstarter pple only have the soft cover version.

So when I receive the hardcover book, I thought that is the reprint. haha and I thought they so nice send me a new reprint version without me paying for the shipping fee . =X

Ya I remember we need to pay for a shipping to get the reprint version.

Ok thanks guys.

You probably got a hard cover sent separate because you spent more than 200 dollars but did not order all three major expansion Warlord, Tyrant, and Crypts which would have sent you a carton B which had the hardcover packed in already. They forgot to initial send hardcovers to some backers who were supposed to get one and then sent them out before they decided to do the reprints for pretty much everyone if they paid 5 dollars shipping for it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.