Subject: Differences between official Card List and my copy rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
S. R.
Germany
Mainz
Rheinland-Pfalz
flag msg tools
It's a fearful thing, to fall into the Hands of the Living God!
badge
Tell me, have you found the Yellow Sign?
mbmbmbmbmb
I received the game today, and what a beauty it is! Can't wait to play (alas, I will have to, at least two weeks)...

And, controlling as I am, I went through all my cards and compared them to the official (I think) card list here! And, well, in doing so, I stumbled upon two inconsistencies or things that are unclear to me...

In the list, card "A0742" is listed as Adventure Card #244. In my copy, however, this is Adventure Card #282.

Also, for the "Icy Maze" expansion, the list states that an Adventure Card #233 should be present (B0994). However, this is Adventure Card #250 in my copy, instead. In fact, the next 5 cards (listed B0995 til B0999; Adventure Cards #250, #350, #355, #382 and #410) have been "pushed up" (they are numbered B0994-B0998), and there is an additional Adventure Card #449 numbered B0999.

I guess that these are errors in the card list, not in my copy of the game, but I would like to confirm.

Also, I seem to be missing Adventure Card #450. This is one card that is not mentioned on the Serious Poulp side as "space left empty for now". Is this an error, or is this card really not present, either?

It would be marvellous if you could help me out, here...

Edit:
Oh, and also - is there any official info as to when (or where) the BGG promo cards will be made available?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Glenn Van Biesen
Belgium
Dendermonder
flag msg tools
Dumon wrote:
I received the game today, and what a beauty it is! Can't wait to play (alas, I will have to, at least two weeks)...

And, controlling as I am, I went through all my cards and compared them to the official (I think) card list here! And, well, in doing so, I stumbled upon two inconsistencies or things that are unclear to me...

In the list, card "A0742" is listed as Adventure Card #244. In my copy, however, this is Adventure Card #282.

Also, for the "Icy Maze" expansion, the list states that an Adventure Card #233 should be present (B0994). However, this is Adventure Card #250 in my copy, instead. In fact, the next 5 cards (listed B0995 til B0999; Adventure Cards #250, #350, #355, #382 and #410) have been "pushed up" (they are numbered B0994-B0998), and there is an additional Adventure Card #449 numbered B0999.

I guess that these are errors in the card list, not in my copy of the game, but I would like to confirm.

Also, I seem to be missing Adventure Card #450. This is one card that is not mentioned on the Serious Poulp side as "space left empty for now". Is this an error, or is this card really not present, either?

Edit:
Oh, and also - is there any official info as to when (or where) the BGG promo cards will be made available?

For most of these things you should check the forums on the official website. Although it is more active on the french side of their forums.

And for the promo: no one knows, it could be any day now.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Dumon wrote:
Edit:
I heard GenCon, but I dunno if that was "Official Word" or not.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bruno Sautter
France
flag msg tools
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Dumon wrote:

Edit:

Hello and thank you,
The mistake was in the card's list (the one in Icy Maze had already been updated though).
We'll update the list on the official website very shortly.
Thanks
Bruno
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
S. R.
Germany
Mainz
Rheinland-Pfalz
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you, Bruno, for your answer!

Yes, I used the card list on your website, and if you did not change it after this morning, the "Icy Maze" error is still in there...

But what about Adventure Card #450. Is this spot supposed to be empty, so far? Or am I really missing cards, there?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bruno Sautter
France
flag msg tools
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Dumon wrote:
Thank you, Bruno, for your answer!

Yes, I used the card list on your website, and if you did not change it after this morning, the "Icy Maze" error is still in there...

But what about Adventure Card #450. Is this spot supposed to be empty, so far? Or am I really missing cards, there?

Both files (English and French) will be updated in the upcoming hours. As for card 450, there are 4 of them in "The Forbidden Sanctuary" expansion.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
S. R.
Germany
Mainz
Rheinland-Pfalz
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Oh man, I just found them.
Thank you so much!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bruno Sautter
France
flag msg tools
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Updated files are now available on the official website:

https://the7thcontinent.seriouspoulp.com/en/resources/downlo...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jaxon Justice
msg tools
Looking through the card list and my list, I want to confirm that the following Terrain cards are NOT included in the game:

042, 550, 559, 560, 562, 570, 572, 576, 578, 583, 585, 589, 590, 599, 600, and 667-776.

Is this correct?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.