Germany
Goettingen
flag msg tools
Brettspielblog.net
badge
Visit my blog: www.brettspielblog.net
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey
I have arrived at the temple, but couldn't find anything useful for the curse, I have the feeling I am missing something, since the clue leads me directly to the temple.
there are ways to leave it, but it feels wrong, since everything directs me in that section.
can someone just tell me if I find the solution on how to get rid of the curse in the temple or do I just not to carry on?
It feels like flying blind or missing something

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Sendy
msg tools
toerck wrote:
Hey
I have arrived at the temple, but couldn't find anything useful for the curse, I have the feeling I am missing something, since the clue leads me directly to the temple.
there are ways to leave it, but it feels wrong, since everything directs me in that section.
can someone just tell me if I find the solution on how to get rid of the curse in the temple or do I just not to carry on?
It feels like flying blind or missing something

Answer
Spoiler (click to reveal)
yep there is something for the curse in here...

Expanded and more spoilery answer
Spoiler (click to reveal)
take the west path and try to go north as far as possible, you should eventually hit a room that has orange and blue pillars in it, work out that puzzle and go into the revealed room...open the chest...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tyler Durden
Germany
Goettingen
flag msg tools
Brettspielblog.net
badge
Visit my blog: www.brettspielblog.net
mbmbmbmbmb
thanks dude!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.