Popular Tags: [View All]
Craig Chapman
United States
Grand Rapids
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Can you clarify this card?

It states 1 damage per Blight. Since there can never be more than 1 blight on a space, does this signify it does 1 damage per blight token that is on the board?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dylan Thurston
United States
Bloomington
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
redmage9 wrote:
It states 1 damage per Blight. Since there can never be more than 1 blight on a space, does this signify it does 1 damage per blight token that is on the board?
There can be more than 1 Blight per space. If you want to add Blight to a space that already has Blight, you do add it to that space, and then it cascades and also add one Blight to a neighboring space. (See the rules on p. 9 and p. 15).

Did I correctly get at your confusion?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Craig Chapman
United States
Grand Rapids
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You did, I completely overlooked that rule. Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Norman Danner
Germany
flag msg tools
Why does the card have yellow borders at the upper left and lower right corners? No other card I have drawn yet has that?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Blankstein
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
All cards belonging to a power progression have colored corners. The yellow ones belong to Lightning's Swift Strike's power progression.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Giroir
United States
Mission Viejo
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
grysqrl wrote:
All cards belonging to a power progression have colored corners. The yellow ones belong to Lightning's Swift Strike's power progression.

To add on, if you are playing the intro mode with the power progression cards you can find the relevant cards out of the deck easily with this stripe.

If you aren't, you can completely ignore it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.