Frederic Diebold
Germany
Munich
Bavaria
flag msg tools
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Since last Sunday, the first 2 modules are playable on Yucata.de. This online version (DE/ENG) is programmed by Maria Bez, we find a few words from her below.

Enjoy First Class here:

http://www.yucata.de/de/GameInfo/FirstClass

The Team wish good games.

Here are a few words from Maria:

Quote:
Since I had implement Russian Railroads for Yucata First Class was a must. After the thing with the licensing was done (thank's to Hans im Glück Verlags-GmbH, it's not self-evident to give a license for online implementation on yucata) I got to work. Fortunately, I know the designer Helmut Ohley of First Class now also personally. A direct contact is already an advantage, especially because you get rid of questions on the right spot (thanks to Helmut Ohley, for response all these questions).

In June, the first playable version was finished, emphasis on "playable". The implementation of the logic is actually not half the rent. The implementation of an intuitive, clear surface needs at least the same time. I'd like to include my testplayers as early as possible, witch often have many good ideas. First of all different perspectives are very beneficial because sometimes you can't see the wood for the trees. In addition, it makes much more fun to test a game with real players instead of virtual versions of the game itself. But now everything is finally finished, polished and the game can go online. I hope the players on yucata will have fun with First Class as well as I had by implementating.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.