Popular Tags: [View All]
Victor Bocaling
United States
Hayward
CA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Hi!

Just got the game recently. I've been giving the components & manuals/charts a quick look. I did notice that after table 2-10, table 2-13 followed. Again, just giving the other manuals a quick look, I couldn't them.

I've gotten the missing tables mentioned in this forum but can't seem to find any reference to these 2 tables.

If this has been discussed here, please just provide me a link to it.

Thanks in advance on any help on this.

Cheers!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Nelson
United States
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmb
Hmmm, 2-11 and 2-12 aren't referenced in the rules, and they aren't listed in the table index.

Looks like it may just be a numbering error.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Adams
United States
Norridge
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
They may have existed at one time (preprint) and then got rolled into another chart or just eliminated without the numbers being readjusted.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lou Correia
United States
Sacramento
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
MJA1967 wrote:
They may have existed at one time (preprint) and then got rolled into another chart or just eliminated without the numbers being readjusted.

You're probably correct, though I'd hope they are placeholders for the Mediterranean/North African expansion.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.