Jeff G.

Oregon
msg tools
Another Queen blowout. Lowest price ever on CCC and still dropping. As usual you can use Alexa to order add-ons without meeting the minimum $25 order.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B017BN7650?tag=article-boa...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Furious George wrote:
As usual you can use Alexa to order add-ons without meeting the minimum $25 order.

Umm what... since when?!?! This is amazing news. Thank you!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff G.

Oregon
msg tools
Sorry, I thought that was common knowledge. If you don't already have an Alexa device you can buy the Dash Wand for $20 and get a $20 credit on your account. As Amazon says "Essentially free with a $20 Amazon credit when you register the device." That sound like what I say to myself to justify purchases.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
DGenerateKane
United States
Eugene
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm still holding out for the Big Box to hit retail. I haven't seen the Queenies for sale anywhere for a reasonable price, so that seems like the only option to get them. Though my preferred OLGS doesn't carry either the Escape Zombie City game or the expansion, nor does it have a preorder for the Big Box.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Moody
United States
Edmond
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
We played the base game this past weekend for the first time, after leaving it unopened for half a year after the Christmas Queen Games Amazon Blowout.

Terrific game. Huge surprise. Co-players demanded to play it again, and again. Ordered this expansion immediately thereafter (still in the mail).

If you have plenty of games to play already (and who reading this doesn't?), I'd suggest waiting for a discounted Big Box version. For those less patient, I can't imagine the Queenies offering that much. The base game ramps up in difficulty very well and will be hard to wear out. The Chronicles expansion seems to offer a ton of content for the money, but we are loathe to try it until we've mastered the tougher difficulties of the base game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Will Morgan
United States
Hendersonville
Tennessee
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Furious George wrote:
Another Queen blowout. Lowest price ever on CCC and still dropping. As usual you can use Alexa to order add-ons without meeting the minimum $25 order.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B017BN7650?tag=article-boa...

Sweet tip. Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Culp Smash
United States
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

Thanks for the tip! Just went and ordered a copy.

I am not waiting on the big box because the base game was a gift, so this is just sweet, cheap gravy...

Wait a minute... that actually sounds gross. gulp

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brandon Jeffers
United States
Roswell
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't know what's more amazing--the price on this game or this Alexa tip for add-on items. I bought the expansion as a gift for my brother when it dropped to $9 from it's normal ~$17, and I thought I was getting a steal. Wow.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.