T Sheffield
United States
San Jose
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Can't find anybody who sells these, there are tons of two dial options but I need three. I'm also hoping to find it with less of a fantasy or MTG design feel and more of a sci-fi/space motif and color scheme.

Have BGGers come across such a device? I'm almost thinking I'll have to resort to just buying some combo locks and using those.

BTW, I have seen a couple printable 3D models that could work, but I'm guessing that would cost me about $45 per unit, which is absurd. What I'm asking for is if anyone produces and sells them ready to use.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Kruk
msg tools
mbmbmb
Have you seen this?
https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:2144685

I've printed them off and they are pretty nice.

Let me know how many you need, and your zip code, and I could get you a price.

I have several colors of filament I could print them in as well.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
maf man
United States
Portage
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
shefft wrote:
BTW, I have seen a couple printable 3D models that could work, but I'm guessing that would cost me about $45 per unit, which is absurd. What I'm asking for is if anyone produces and sells them ready to use.

have you checked around to see what your options are? Libraries and schools have been getting 3d printers and you might be able to get something from them for a more reasonable price.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Kruk
msg tools
mbmbmb
I looked on my machine over the weekend for the thingverse file I posted. I can print them out and put a rubber band on them for $5 each, plus shipping. I'm not a painter. So that at this time is out on my end.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Kruk
msg tools
mbmbmb
I take it you found a solution? I print out the model I suggested and add it to the BGG Store for you to purchase.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.