Popular Tags: [View All]
Craig Thompson-Wood
Canada
Brampton
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Sorry to burst your bubble, but perhaps you should have tried to sell it off a bit earlier.

The Twilight Knight is being re-released:

https://www.tabletopgamingnews.com/ninja-division-posts-gen-...

Yes, it will be a different model, so unless someone absolutely MUST have the original model, then I think you are going to be hard-pressed to sell it at that price. Just saying.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thaddeus MacTaggart
Netherlands
Almere Buiten
Flevoland
flag msg tools
badge
Blood Rage fan - Raven Clan
mbmbmbmbmb
Spazzfist wrote:
Sorry to burst your bubble, but perhaps you should have tried to sell it off a bit earlier.
The Twilight Knight is being re-released: https://www.tabletopgamingnews.com/ninja-division-posts-gen-...

Yes, it will be a different model, so unless someone absolutely MUST have the original model, then I think you are going to be hard-pressed to sell it at that price. Just saying.

LOL I didn't even know it was taken out of production! cool

Nice to know I have a collector's item .. altough I don't think it will ever be worth that much as it was produced for quite a long time.
Especially with a new model coming as well ...

But afaik SPM is going to do exclusives after all ..

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Drew Olds
United States
OREM
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The twilight knight was never 'exclusive.' And she isn't now (by the way, I have the old one, and I'm getting a new one because I do that sometimes...

Of course, discontinuing minis that were available generally is pretty different from "exclusives." She's probably the best twilight knight crossover, but she's also the easiest to get a hold of.

SPM are doing exclusives now, but they are doing very few of them compared to other companies that do Kickstarter Exclusives. In Relic Knights they did exclusives Wyrd style (alternate sculpts with the same rules as other models).

From what I can tell, they decided to do exclusives so that they could do some mutant chronicles chibis that wouldn't otherwise have happened. It isn't yet clear to me whether the new SDE exclusives will share rules with existing minis or not.

So far, their SDE exclusives are limited to minis that don't really fit into SDE anyway (Takaoshi University and Mutant Chronicles crossovers).

This separates them from The Way of the Fighters chibis and Relic Knights chibis who were all reworked to fit into SDE.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.