Flick 'em Up!: Dead of Winter» Forums » General

Subject: Contents of the preorder question rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Zac

Lawrenceville
Georgia
msg tools
So FedEx just dropped off my copy directly preordered from Pretzel Games. the shipping box was completely opened as well as its packing slip. Anyone who preordered know what is supposed to be the contents of the shipping box? Only asking because I can't open the game yet as its a gift to play with my kids.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Big Red
United States
Indian Trail
NC
flag msg tools
Similar situation here. Box arrived, but stickers used to keep the flaps closed had been cut. Packing list in a plastic bag taped to top of box. But the packing box was damaged as was the game box. Components intact, though, so it's not so bad. Ours had a layer of foam around the game box (which IS wrapped in plastic) and a little plastic ziploc bag on the side with the Sparky preorder goods (figure, sticker sheet, card and punch-out chit card). Again, game contents still good and all functional. Already playing with the zombie tower.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sami Al-Qaisi
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
My box and packing list were opened too. Very strange.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
S Landau
United States
New York
flag msg tools
OK good I'm not the only one. Plus my Sparky was missing from the box.
Though I contacted them and were very quick to respond and rectify the missing item.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Young
United States
Orange Park
Florida
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Owlstrike wrote:
So FedEx just dropped off my copy directly preordered from Pretzel Games. the shipping box was completely opened as well as its packing slip. Anyone who preordered know what is supposed to be the contents of the shipping box? Only asking because I can't open the game yet as its a gift to play with my kids.

I'be ordered from Canada before and have had shipping boxes opened by customs. I'be already sent a message to the team to see if they can answer me about that. Sparky should be in the box separately though.

Let me know if you have any hiccups.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Anselmo Diaz
United Kingdom
Crawley
West Sussex
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Is Sparky included in ALL preorders?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Young
United States
Orange Park
Florida
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Echtalion wrote:
Is Sparky included in ALL preorders?

Yes, all preorders on the Plan B Games webstore.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.