Attack on Titan: The Last Stand» Forums » Rules

Subject: tactics cards rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
King of the Wood
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mb
Ok so when a tactics card requires a hero say to be on level 8 and have two symbols does this mean the character actually spends those symbols (from whatever source i.e. dice or ability etc) an so cannot use them for other actions the same round?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alan
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Yes.

https://boardgamegeek.com/article/26456274#26456274

Matt Hyra wrote:

The dice are all allocated to the thing you want to do. They don't do double duty.

Thanks,
Matt Hyra
Cryptozoic R&D

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Antoine Bauza
France
Valence
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Correct.
If you use a symbol to fulfill a Tactic you cannot use it to make a regular action. You have to choose and use a symbol once.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
King of the Wood
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mb
Thanks...played twice today - real hit with both the kids! Titan won both times too...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeremy Scala
Belgium
flag msg tools
I have a question too about these tactic card.
Why is there an icon of a hero in orange on both killing titan tactic??? What does it mean?
Thank you

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Hyra
United States
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmb
levelupmygeek wrote:
I have a question too about these tactic card.
Why is there an icon of a hero in orange on both killing titan tactic??? What does it mean?
Thank you

It's for 2 Hero games. Normally you can choose 2 of the 3 requirements in 2p. However, for the win cards, one of them must be the hero in orange req.

Thanks,
Matt Hyra
Cryptozoic R&D

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.